Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ipswich fans

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Fair play to them last night. Hell of a long way to travel for a midweek game (we'll have to do the same for the return fixture of course).

Supported their team well, were respectful to the Aberfan tribute on 48 minutes, and faced a long trip home with nothing to show for it. :wave:

I remember them having a supportive banner with them at the last game at Ninian Park as well.

Spoke to a few of them outside and seemed like a decent bunch.

Re: Ipswich fans

Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:05 pm

davids wrote:Fair play to them last night. Hell of a long way to travel for a midweek game (we'll have to do the same for the return fixture of course).

Supported their team well, were respectful to the Aberfan tribute on 48 minutes, and faced a long trip home with nothing to show for it. :wave:

I remember them having a supportive banner with them at the last game at Ninian Park as well.

Spoke to a few of them outside and seemed like a decent bunch.

David
Yes great bunch of loyal fans and showed us great Respect :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:12 am

Was a surprised with their turnout for a tuesday night game fair play to them you would need to book two days off work.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am

They brought a keep standing flag to NP if my memory serves me. They stayed till the end an joined in.

They did beat us three nil as well mind!

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:58 pm

They all joined in with the Aberfan tribute too - very commendable and well done to their fans.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:11 pm

Still took the piss out of our red shit though. Tributes aside. They are away fans, don't see why they should be nice to us? Same for us to them.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:43 am

They took the piss out of a guy in the Grange because he was decked out in Tans Red. The guy got us and started gesturing wildly back at the Ipswich fans. But TBH I was with the Ipswhich fans on that he deserved to have the rip taken out of him :laughing6: :laughing6:

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:13 am

mr moose wrote:Still took the piss out of our red shit though. Tributes aside. They are away fans, don't see why they should be nice to us? Same for us to them.

Don't see anything wrong with taking the piss out of Tans red.