Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STILL BUZZING

Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:48 pm

After seeing off Forest ,and the performance we put in last night I feel reborn. Its bloody marvelous how a new manager with the same team can turn things around.
I must be honest and say ,going to the game last night I was praying that Saturday was not going to be just a one off. But as soon as we started I had a feeling we were going to do it. Then we had that set back with the first goal and I did believe we were going to get back into it.
Then when we went 2 up I thought of the Norwich game ,but I had a feeling that this time we were going to see it through and the way we were playing I thought we could score again here,and bang we did.
Im still on cloud 9 now and really believe we could get something on Saturday . COME ON BOYS :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: STILL BUZZING

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:11 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:After seeing off Forest ,and the performance we put in last night I feel reborn. Its bloody marvelous how a new manager with the same team can turn things around.
I must be honest and say ,going to the game last night I was praying that Saturday was not going to be just a one off. But as soon as we started I had a feeling we were going to do it. Then we had that set back with the first goal and I did believe we were going to get back into it.
Then when we went 2 up I thought of the Norwich game ,but I had a feeling that this time we were going to see it through and the way we were playing I thought we could score again here,and bang we did.
Im still on cloud 9 now and really believe we could get something on Saturday . COME ON BOYS :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Just how I felt. Got up this morning still smiling about the game and result.
I cannot remember Ipswich threatening our goal (apart from the excellent long range goal) and did Marshall only make one save? :bluescarf:

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:24 pm

I was expecting a loss. Ipswich a bogey team, another false dawn and all that. As soon as they scored, the here we go again feeling hit me, but as soon as Whitts hit that goal, you could feel the whole grounf light up and started to believe... Not slagging off any of our last two managers but how many come from behind wins did we achieve ?

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:20 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I was expecting a loss. Ipswich a bogey team, another false dawn and all that. As soon as they scored, the here we go again feeling hit me, but as soon as Whitts hit that goal, you could feel the whole grounf light up and started to believe... Not slagging off any of our last two managers but how many come from behind wins did we achieve ?

Can't remember many in last 2 years , I think the last one I can remember is norwich last season :? I think