Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's hope Scott young

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Sits in his seat tonight got on my toot Saturday up and down the technical area. We all know you are there nothing to prove mate

Re: Let's hope Scott young

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:10 pm

DEANO wrote:Sits in his seat tonight got on my toot Saturday up and down the technical area. We all know you are there nothing to prove mate

That's pretty common for assistant managers?

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:15 pm

You obviously didn't see him saturday

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Thinks he's Brian Kidd

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:40 pm

So what he's getting involved. We need strong coaches. Ole just sat there like a shy boy!

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Fair play. You lot will literally find anything to pick at.

What made sign on and make a thread about this?

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:33 pm

DEANO wrote:Sits in his seat tonight got on my toot Saturday up and down the technical area. We all know you are there nothing to prove mate

Let's hope he keeps doing what he is doing, he's doing a good job :ayatollah:

Well done Slade and young, and the players, what a turnaround in effort :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Karl wrote:Fair play. You lot will literally find anything to pick at.

What made sign on and make a thread about this?

It's called being a moaning old tart. Young shows a bit of passion, we're playing well on the pitch and people complain he's too animated :)

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Just imagine having a go at Young for that. He is learning the trade and I bet it's good to still have him in and around the first team.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:50 am

What a ridiculous post. :lol:

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am

I have to back up the OP a bit. I was surprised how animated Young was as it's not the norm for Assistant to override the messages of his superior, and it did deserve a mention.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:18 am

ThomasC wrote:I have to back up the OP a bit. I was surprised how animated Young was as it's not the norm for Assistant to override the messages of his superior, and it did deserve a mention.

Who said he was overriding the messages of his superior? What if Slade tells him what to shout and because Young has a louder voice and stronger presence they give him the instructions to pass on to the team?

We've won two games under Slade. If Young continues to be animated and we continue to win then f**k yeah! He can get as animated as he wants!

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:08 pm

ThomasC wrote:I have to back up the OP a bit. I was surprised how animated Young was as it's not the norm for Assistant to override the messages of his superior, and it did deserve a mention.

:laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:19 pm

This is unbelievable.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 pm

:roll:

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:46 pm

Nobody knows the situation here. RS seems happy for Young to have his say, I'm happy to see Young so passionate and wanting to be heard. There's no story here, everything is working well at the moment