Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marshall needs a great game tonight if we are to take 3 pts

Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:32 pm

(IMO)
Top team Ipswich 3 points off the top 2 is neither here or their some of their draws they have been the dominant side including their trips away with such a small margin I personally feel these are one of the teams to watch nobody this season has made a mockery of them on the pitch and every single team that have took something off them have had their work cut out on the night.

I expect a draw but if Kenwyne Jones doesn't play we may be more creative up front and if we can score first who knows, If we go 1-0 down entirely different game
:ayatollah:

Re: Marshall needs a great game tonight if we are to take 3

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:42 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:(IMO)
Top team Ipswich 3 points off the top 2 is neither here or their some of their draws they have been the dominant side including their trips away with such a small margin I personally feel these are one of the teams to watch nobody this season has made a mockery of them on the pitch and every single team that have took something off them have had their work cut out on the night.

I expect a draw but if Kenwyne Jones doesn't play we may be more creative up front and if we can score first who knows, If we go 1-0 down entirely different game
:ayatollah:

Full marks for being absolutely and totally wrong :lol: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: I am very glad to say.