Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Did Cardiff cheat?

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:03 pm

I loved their last comment :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:24 pm

We were right there and if forest had been up for it and knew he was planning to take a long throw their bench was just 15 yards away , and they should have provided the towel or use his shirt like Gunnar sometimes does. Take it like men you were Half asleep. Love the fact the towel disappeared at least our ball boy didn't lie on top of it like that idiot did down at Swansea with the ball

Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Sour grapes. We deserved to win and were the better side throughout, bar the last 10 mins but we are used to that when defending a lead :laughing6:

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:09 am

Dear me. What a bunch of sour grapes they are!

It's all in the game. It is called the home advantage. Our ballboys will definitely get the ball quickly if we are losing and will be a bit more 'careful' about distributing the ball to the opposition if we are defending a norrow lead.

I went on a tour of Stamford Bridge a couple of years ago. The difference in the home and away changing rooms was incredible. Is that cheating? What about subbing in the last few minutes when you're winning? Is that time-wasting?

Forest can't see the wood for the trees. They lost. End of. :sleepy2:

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:45 pm

Get your own towel you SCAB