Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why I love Peter whittingham

Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:17 am

At times he can be frustrating other times brilliant .but every know and again he hits one like that and it's the back of the net I've seen him do it many times.peter whittingham he does what he wants but most importantly he sticks with us and never wants to leave and that's what I love about him

Re: Why I love Peter whittingham

Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:32 am

Loyalty in life is important.....He is loyal to us, we should be loyal to him. He does what he is told to do, play wherever and whatever the manager says and doesn't have a paddy when it goes wrong.

Shame some of our fans are not the same

Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:53 am

You can't argue with that, although his form this season has been poor until yesterday...,

Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:00 am

We all know the type of player he is, what he can and cant do, I don't understand why Ole and Malky played him in such deep roles, yes he can use the ball well from deep but you lose so much from his game.
If Slade can play him in a role further forward and get his confidence back then without a doubt we have one of the best players in the league.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:15 am

The bloke who sits behind me doesn't!! He shut up after Whitts smashed in the second!

He's a quality footballer and hopefully Slade will get the best out of him, He looked more like the Peter Whittingham before Malky thought he would be better in a defensive role

His 2 goals this season have been superb

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:02 am

Fairwater Youth wrote:The bloke who sits behind me doesn't!! He shut up after Whitts smashed in the second!

He's a quality footballer and hopefully Slade will get the best out of him, He looked more like the Peter Whittingham before Malky thought he would be better in a defensive role

His 2 goals this season have been superb

3- Don't forget the brave half volley against Derby :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:You can't argue with that, although his form this season has been poor until yesterday...,

Yes because he has been deployed defensively up until yesterday!

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:49 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:At times he can be frustrating other times brilliant .but every know and again he hits one like that and it's the back of the net I've seen him do it many times.peter whittingham he does what he wants but most importantly he sticks with us and never wants to leave and that's what I love about him

Done it again tonight another thunder bolt of his trusted left foot he always scores a great goal Peter whittingham he does what he wants and he sticks with us

Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 pm

He's completely loyal and most of all humble. Total respect for whitts.