Drop Whitts ha ha ha

Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:28 pm

Numpties !!!

Re: Drop Whitts ha ha ha

Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:39 pm

He'll always delivers when it matters. Ultimate scapegoat

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:11 pm

It is hilarious how he is the scapegoat every time.. Especially when people say he goes missing when, in reality, he's one of the only players who actually looks for the ball and make things happen

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:18 pm

He still isn't good enough.

My nan would knock him out. More strength in her little toe.

He was okay today. Doesnt make up for the 5 shit games before. Still he did well, so hopefully slade gets him going.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:19 pm

exactly mate quality game in game out all these whitts bashers know nothing about football

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:21 pm

He was great today, team looked much better, four four two suited them, nice to have some width.......

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:22 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:He still isn't good enough.

He was okay today. Doesnt make up for the 5 shit games before. Still he did well, so hopefully slade gets him going.

It's because he's playing in a system now that suits him. Not every players is the full package people just need to accept that and 442 suits him as it did under jones.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:23 pm

bluestar wrote:exactly mate quality game in game out all these whitts bashers know nothing about football

Game in game out. Honestly?. I have nothing against the guy as he is a club legend,but he has been total crap at times.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:09 pm

Whitts is fine in the right kind of team an structure. Today he was excellent but not getting away from the fact he has been poor before.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:15 pm

He can't defend nor header a ball for shit. Apart from that, when he wants to, he plays well.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:He can't defend nor header a ball for shit. Apart from that, when he wants to, he plays well.

And if he could, he wouldn't be playing for Cardiff City. Lets looks at the stuff he does do well.

Out of the 22 players on the pitch, only one was capable of doing that......

Does what he wants !!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:32 pm

'Dick,' played the most advanced role today than he has for perhaps 3 years. As an attacking player he'd be in my side. Playing, as he has under most of Jones' reign, Malky and OGS barely 5 yds in front of the centre-backs, a role he is completely unsuited for, I'd never pick him there.

StT.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:42 pm

You haven't got a clue! :oops:

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Whitts is fine in the right kind of team an structure. Today he was excellent but not getting away from the fact he has been poor before.

:thumbup:

Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:01 pm

mugsy wrote:

You haven't got a clue! :oops:

Absolute spot on.
He's first on the team sheet for every manager he's been under here. If you listen to all the opposition managers, they all rate him as a top player.
Played in the correct position he could star for any team in the the Championship but this guy shows him absolutely no respect & compares him to his nan.
Haven't got a clue - doesn't even come close to this fool.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:06 am

Bit iffy at the start but once he got the goal he was brewing with confidence, the one pass in the second half he played to Le Fondre was unreal, 30-50 yard pass.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:20 pm

Do you watch just Cardiff yeah? Do you ask david silva to bounce in to tackles? how about neymar? or messi?? or even deahli??
They don't and i know that they are at a higher level but my point remains the same.

Peter Whittingham is the type of player that is asked to create chanced and shoot on site. The amount of chances we create with whits just knocking the ball out of his feet to make a pass or taking an extra touch to go past players is uncountable. He has scored goal consistently for the time that he has been with us and has been in most starting line ups by managers that have taken over at the club so surely this must mean something to people. I don't understand the stick he gets from some fans at all.

On the point of making tackles, do you not remember the 50 yard run that he made to tackle Chris Burke a few years ago, he does it when he has to. You would be shouting at him if he was throwing himself in to tackles and injured that magnificent left foot.

He was superb on Saturday and deserves credit for the effort he has given at this club 350 appearances and still has years left in him. He is a Cardiff Legend in my eyes and hopefully his critics will come to realize this one day, I just hope he keeps making them look like idots because its funny on this board to see the bull shit that is spoken about him.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Totally agree bob banker.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Without doubt, Whitts must start against Ipswich and use him as high up the pitch behind the strikers as possible where he can create havoc. No one else at the club can create and take chances that he does. However, he has to have a strong tackling midfielder alongside him. Gunner fit the fill perfectly prior to his substitution on Saturday. :bluescarf:

Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:53 pm

I meant 'fit the bill'.....oo :bluescarf: ps

Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Scored 3 incredible goals this season.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:23 am

2blue2handle wrote:Whitts is fine in the right kind of team an structure. Today he was excellent but not getting away from the fact he has been poor before.

Who hasn't been poor? Everyone has good and bad days. He is the only one who can make a difference which is why he gets slated so much when he is not on top of his game.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Bobbanker89 wrote:

Do you watch just Cardiff yeah? Do you ask david silva to bounce in to tackles? how about neymar? or messi?? or even deahli??
They don't and i know that they are at a higher level but my point remains the same.

Peter Whittingham is the type of player that is asked to create chanced and shoot on site. The amount of chances we create with whits just knocking the ball out of his feet to make a pass or taking an extra touch to go past players is uncountable. He has scored goal consistently for the time that he has been with us and has been in most starting line ups by managers that have taken over at the club so surely this must mean something to people. I don't understand the stick he gets from some fans at all.

On the point of making tackles, do you not remember the 50 yard run that he made to tackle Chris Burke a few years ago, he does it when he has to. You would be shouting at him if he was throwing himself in to tackles and injured that magnificent left foot.

He was superb on Saturday and deserves credit for the effort he has given at this club 350 appearances and still has years left in him. He is a Cardiff Legend in my eyes and hopefully his critics will come to realize this one day, I just hope he keeps making them look like idots because its funny on this board to see the bull shit that is spoken about him.

Great post mate & just shows how little people like this depressed blue & footsoldier know about Cardiff City & football in general.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:01 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Bobbanker89 wrote:

Great post mate & just shows how little people like this depressed blue & footsoldier know about Cardiff City & football in general.

:ayatollah: Forest was the first game for months where when Whitts had the ball at his feet there were more than one option to hit.

It will be interesting to see how it goes tonight but with two wide players and two strikers to hit I would be very surprised if Whitts wasn't our main supplier again.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:23 pm

3 in 4 now isn't it

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:Totally agree bob banker.

Best left foot in the league. Ccfc legend

Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:27 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

in all seriousness, whitts has adapted to all of the roles he's been played in so he's now a well adapted player but slade obviously knows how to get the best out of him, I think he could get 15 goals this season.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:01 pm

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:54 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:

He may as well have a user name on this board (Whits) as he keeps answering the negative posters with performances and goals.

Now sit down and behave yourselves. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:32 pm

creative players that don't run around like headless chickens are always easy targets when you're losing games, as this board shows.

he's shown his class and the doubters are now probably the same ones now praising him :ayatollah: