Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Apprentice Thread

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:23 pm

C'mon then - who's watching it?

Re: The Apprentice Thread

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Matt D wrote:C'mon then - who's watching it?

Headless chickens spring to mind lol

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:39 pm

I know the show will be edited in certain ways, but the egos never fail to amaze me - they never work as a team because they are so busy trying to stab each other in the back...

Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:54 pm

Usual formula. A handful of genuine candidates and the rest there to make up the numbers and produce good tv.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:13 am

TOSSERS the lot of them

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 am

Cue the standard Apprentice candidates running around the streets of London panicking as the camera follows them... that's pretty much all the programme is... I do love it though!

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 am

Awful fake editing.

Crap challenge.

Don't care about any of them as there are too many people on there blatantly playing up to the cameras for viewing figures.

Worst episode of the apprentice I've seen.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:56 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Awful fake editing.

Crap challenge.

Don't care about any of them as there are too many people on there blatantly playing up to the cameras for viewing figures.

Worst episode of the apprentice I've seen.

I agree, didn't know what was going on a lot of the time. 20 is far too much, feel as if we won't get to know any of the candidates. 14 is the perfect number for 12 episodes.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:23 pm

The numbers don't really matter.

The key things in the first episode were recognising the value of the goods they had and prioritising the sale of the most valuable items at a reasonable price. Both teams failed to do that. It always seems to be the case that the high powered business brains manage to miss the obvious.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:26 pm

I hate those type of people who go on this, they have all the charm of a freshly dropped turd.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:54 pm

i do enjoy the apprentice, regardless of it being "crap editing" ect, i find it funny and amusing more often than not, only thing which annoys me is, they are all highclass individuals usually, who are all posh.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Half of them would end up on Smakerz Whopper thread. What a bunch af self-centred, arrogant wannabes.

Riveting viewing though, especially with 2 football club chairs in judgement. Alan is brilliant, but Karen is something else!

Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:03 am

Missed weds show - just seen the re-run ALL 3 went this week :o

Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:19 am

A number of ambitious business people vying for an investment off a rich businessman just doesn't sound like good television. Then you watch it and not only get hooked on that but have to turn over and see the after show which sometimes is even better.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:42 pm

That James is a cockey fucker but funny watching him get told to shut up by sugar all the time

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:50 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:That James is a cockey fucker but funny watching him get told to shut up by sugar all the time

Got away with it tonight :o

Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Him and Dan are right Numpties

Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:13 am

castle view blu wrote:Him and Dan are right Numpties

Agree. I think the wheels on THEIR bus are falling off rather than going round! LOL :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:17 am

That one tour was f*cking abysmal. I'm amazed that the tourists didn't ask for their money back. They probably did actually but the show covered it off camera to avoid embarrassment. Fair play to that one girl, her tour talk was really well done. She's one of the few on there this series that looks competent. Dan and James are just enjoying a stay of execution. Whether it is next week or the week after. They'll be gone.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:22 am

Last nights episode was the best for ages.

Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:40 am

My money is on Katie to win, but I actually want Roisin/Solomon to win it.

Great series so far, absolutely mental with the double and triple firings and, aside from this week, I think the right person has gone every week.

Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Hope we don't have songs like those on our bus tomorrow. James will probably end up getting to final 3 just out of entertainment he really believes he is the main man :lol: :old:

Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Hope we don't have songs like those on our bus tomorrow. James will probably end up getting to final 3 just out of entertainment he really believes he is the main man :lol: :old:

Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:24 pm

BIG DAWG ;)

Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:25 am

Lauren is so fit.

I think I love her..

Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:09 am

That Daniel is infuriating. I just want him out. It amused me that when he was project leader and his team won, the rest of the team said it was nothing to do with him!

I keep thinking I shouldn't bother with the programme, but I can't give it up!

Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:12 am

Daniel destroyed mark with his "How long have you been sitting on that for" comment.

It is annoying though, they could get so much out of a new york episode but they restrict it to about half hour on the task. Put it over 2 days or something????. The boardroom bit is rubbish, the task should take up the most.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Daniel destroyed mark with his "How long have you been sitting on that for" comment.

He annoys me with his "complete business man" attitude, and apparently he's a salesman? He sells nothing

However I thought he was stitched up this week, so was Lauren. PM had to go for me (of the choices available) and although he's mildly entertaining (cringe worthy mostly) James needs to go asap too, and Bianca - she irritates the hell out of me, and she's rubbish.

None of them are really any good this year, I'de say Mark and Rochine overall are the best ones, but it isn't hard.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:57 pm

James - Gone .

Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:05 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:James - Gone .

He lost his head big time.