Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' The 7 Players that could be on their way out of CCFC '

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:46 am

I think the number of players who will be leaving the club between now and the end of theJanuary transfer window will be greater than 7 and there are few players who can now look at thier situation with any confidence. The only player I think could consider himself absolutely safe is Marshall.

With Russell Slade already having gone on record saying that he will have to "Wheel and deal" in the transfer market he may have to sell players, any player, to raise cash to get the players he feels are needed to sort out the balance in the squad.

In my opinion that's the biggest issue RS has to face the fact that OGS has dismantled a Championship winning squad and replaced it with an expensive, poorly balanced and under performing squad lacking pace and physicality.

Interesting times ahead no doubt about that.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:43 am

I have seen Kadeem Harris play a few times and I would keep him and bring him on ,he will be a good one in the future .

Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Wonder if Filip Kiss will come back too, rated him. He, Mason and McNaughton were all good players.

Keep Burgstaller and Guerra, and get Harris at least some first team football on a loan.