Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CCFC MINI UPDATE '

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:45 am

If this was a post from Staff I think I would be more positive..

However, as it is from Carl I am a little underwhelmed at the news :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:31 am

Let's hope the one to one meeting with Marshall was to tell him he is no longer captain

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:33 am

angelis1949 wrote:Let's hope the one to one meeting with Marshall was to tell him he is no longer captain

Was the meeting with Marshall to ask him why he wasnt scoring many goals again?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:24 am

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:If this was a post from Staff I think I would be more positive..

However, as it is from Carl I am a little underwhelmed at the news :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Hey Danny another Snipe from you on the forum,but I suppose I could not expect anything less from you. Do you ever post anything positive and have a proper debate? or why not debate the actual topic?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:06 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:The two Spaniards will be no great loss. If there were scouts watching Cala at the Bournemouth game, they would have been as appalled as the rest of us.

Otherwise, all very positive :thumbup: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Very very true :D

Squad is too big anyway!

Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DannyboyBluebirds wrote:If this was a post from Staff I think I would be more positive..

Hey Danny another Snipe from you on the forum,but I suppose I could not expect anything less from you. Do you ever post anything positive and have a proper debate? or why not debate the actual topic?

Its called a joke or sarcasm! But no i very rarely post anything positive as you know a lot of my posts were about malky and i fail to see any positivity there. also the rebrand is Sh*t and the team are utter garbage. The directors are also sell outs I do find it hard to be positive!

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Shame about Guerra, could've been a great player for City if he was given more of a chance, it's all well and good having a lot of great strikers but you can't keep them all happy and that effects what happens on the pitch.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Carl, Im hearing Slade wants Nugent as assistant and Scott Young as one of his main coaches.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, Im hearing Slade wants Nugent as assistant and Scott Young as one of his main coaches.

Yes Annis, you are right.

The poster staff said so a few weeks ago viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148199&p=1570575 :lol: :thumbup:

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, Im hearing Slade wants Nugent as assistant and Scott Young as one of his main coaches.

I am glad he is bringing his own man in and that Scott will still have an important role, and the chance to develop, it's nice to have some City connections there.......

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:

I am glad he is bringing his own man in and that Scott will still have an important role, and the chance to develop, it's nice to have some City connections there.......

So am I and also I dont think Scott is ready yet :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Agree Nugent was a favourite of mine always trying

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:08 am

What does Staff think?

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:21 am

jimmy the jock wrote:What does Staff think?

Now that would be interesting Jimmy :lol:

Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:36 am

With regards Guerra he looked really good alongside Macheda at Port Vale very good movement and a good first touch would definitely like to see more of him. If Slade is going to play with 2 up top he has to decide on his 2 main strikers and give them a run of games personally I would try Kenwynne alongside Guerra with Le Fondre and Macheda on the bench I would also recall Joe Mason from Bolton if that option is possible? :old: :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Hey dannyboy your jokes are brilliant
pity annis dont understand
how anyone can miss the joke is beyond me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:09 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Hey dannyboy your jokes are brilliant
pity annis dont understand
how anyone can miss the joke is beyond me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bluescarf:

:o
:lol: :lol: