Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomrrow.09.26 from Bridgend.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:51 am

The almost annual trip to Blackpool begins.However.Because of the illuminations coinciding with this seasons game the hotels have increased their prices' some three fold.Profiteering or what.So instead of two nights in a Travel lodge or similar'its two nights in a guest house.Never been in a guest house.What are they like.We stayed in Pontins for the 6-0 drubbing Too Preston.But pontins is no longer there.Still two nights on the piss i suppose.With a packet of Filisan of course.Is that how you spell filisan. :old: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: TAN OUT

Re: Tomrrow.09.26 from Bridgend.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:42 am

I've stayed in b&bs plenty of times in Blackpool, the owners know what to expect, people only go to Blackpool to get pissed and have a good time. It's great it's fallen in peak season, more people there the place will be bouncing!

Have a good one and let's hope for 3pts!!

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:32 am

Om my way this afternoon staying in gala gran holiday park sun holidays r brill gota pay 40 quid for extra nite 3 pts will put icing on cake

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:32 am

chopsrules wrote:I've stayed in b&bs plenty of times in Blackpool, the owners know what to expect, people only go to Blackpool to get pissed and have a good time. It's great it's fallen in peak season, more people there the place will be bouncing!

Have a good one and let's hope for 3pts!!

Thanks m8.3 point's it is.We found a spit and sawdust pub last year.2 pints for under 4 quid.Rough as hell though.But good fun.Not far from the ground in a back street.I think it's called the Carpenters arms. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :old: