Marvellous

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Marvellous

Postby Milkybarkid » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Watched a great program me on BBC player last night called Marvellous This was about the Stoke City kit man Great laugh and also shows the good side of human nature Well worth a watch if any one interested
Milkybarkid

Marvellous

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Marvellous

Postby bluebird04 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Caught it myself pal, cracking watch.
bluebird04

Postby Denzil » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:42 am

Great programme ........when his mother passed away I had something in my eye coz it was watering a bit, had to go and make a cup of tea. :oops:
Denzil

Postby Mikey27 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:06 am

Watched it the other day and thought it was well worth watching. I found it funny and very moving, the Mrs went to bed before his mother passed away as she new she'd be crying her eyes out.

If someone hasn't watched it yet, you need too
Mikey27

Return to General Chat