Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swans "MILES BEHIND" competitors says HUW!!! :-)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:05 pm

CitySteve wrote:My Interpretation was that Spewy Huey thinks if they owned the Stadium rights then they would be in a far better position as to other Clubs in the Prem. That was the reason that he feels they are behind because they are Renting that Cesspit of a ground :bluescarf:

You crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
Cut the blasphemy please, there's a good chap.

No. :thumbup: I'd rather be a hypocrite than intentionally go out to offend!

Nicely researched, chwarae teg. 10/10 for effort.

To clarify, this thread is not anti-Cardiff and happened to be the lead story on SCFC's webpage for BBC Sport. They a geographically the closest "big" club to Cardiff so it is relevant. There are plenty of comments already so it must be of interest.

If the thread is offensive, feel free to remove it but you can't do the same with the BBC site! :wave:

Who has mentioned anything about Anti-Cardiff threads?! All I quoted was stop sniping at the neighbours and make some Cardiff threads... [color=#FF4000]No you didn't! You quoted the whole sentence which specifically mentions pro-Cardiff threads. You have often accused me of an inability to read, so take your own advice!

Don't know what is more embarrassing, this thread or the hypocrisy. :laughing6: [/color]
. What about the hypocrisy of being a mod when you in the past have been a multi, TownhillMagic? You even based your name on a well-known Swansea fan so don't lecture me "pot, kettle, black"!

Why can't anyone see this is roath magic??

He was posting under this name a long long time ago as one of his multis before being aloud to stay as roath magic

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:03 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

To clarify, this thread is not anti-Cardiff and happened to be the lead story on SCFC's webpage for BBC Sport. They a geographically the closest "big" club to Cardiff so it is relevant. There are plenty of comments already so it must be of interest.

If the thread is offensive, feel free to remove it but you can't do the same with the BBC site! :wave:

Who has mentioned anything about Anti-Cardiff threads?! All I quoted was stop sniping at the neighbours and make some Cardiff threads... [color=#FF4000]No you didn't! You quoted the whole sentence which specifically mentions pro-Cardiff threads. You have often accused me of an inability to read, so take your own advice!

Don't know what is more embarrassing, this thread or the hypocrisy. :laughing6: [/color]
. What about the hypocrisy of being a mod when you in the past have been a multi, TownhillMagic? You even based your name on a well-known Swansea fan so don't lecture me "pot, kettle, black"!

He was posting under this name a long long time ago as one of his multis before being aloud to stay as roath magic

Not even close mucker. I have never been a multi or even changed identity, unlike some of the hypocrites who often try to discredit me.

If you want to check, just ask Annis or any of the mods. Send a PM if you like. I'm sure you'll get a prompt reply. :thumbup:

Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

Not even close mucker. I have never been a multi or even changed identity, unlike some of the hypocrites who often try to discredit me.

If you want to check, just ask Annis or any of the mods. Send a PM if you like. I'm sure you'll get a prompt reply. :thumbup:

PM's dot work lol

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 pm

TheRow wrote:Almost every club in the Premier League survives on tv money and transfers, the only two that would continue without it are Man City and Chelsea. Not sure who made the comment about Huws cash cow, but how would his salary change due to investment? He is not the clubs owner remember. Im all for jack bashing but only when its warranted. He is not looking for a rich buyer at all, he is looking for commercial opportunities so sponsorship etc. lets get our house in order before making spurious non stories into something they are not.

This is also roathie!!!

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Jesus Christ.

Stick to your own advice Woodville...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148162&p=1570826#p1570826

Woodville Willie wrote:Now then, can we get some proper pro-Cardiff threads going rather than sniping at the neighbours? :bluescarf:

Chuckles me and you have never really seen eye to eye

But surely even you can see that roath is two people on this thread??

Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:35 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Now then, can we get some proper pro-Cardiff threads going rather than sniping at the neighbours? :bluescarf:

What a pathetic little man you are to go and try to enlist a mod's favour. Barry and I have also not seen eye-to-eye either, but he knows that you are barking up the wrong tree. Otherwise I would have been banned long ago. :sleepy2:

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:

What a pathetic little man you are to go and try to enlist a mod's favour. Barry and I have also not seen eye-to-eye either, but he knows that you are barking up the wrong tree. Otherwise I would have been banned long ago. :sleepy2:

I still think your roathie but I'll leave it there

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:04 am

Woodville Willie wrote:

Apology accepted :thumbup: - (As you know, that was a classic Roathie sign off and wind-up). I'll leave it there too. :thumbup:

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:10 am

Woodville Willie wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

Apology accepted :thumbup: - (As you know, that was a classic Roathie sign off and wind-up). I'll leave it there too. :thumbup:

See even this response is roath esque

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:48 am

Woodville Willie wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

See even this response is roath esque

It was a joke Einstein!

Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Or, to put it another way, there are eighty seven clubs below us and four above us in the English leagues pyramid system at the moment. We were also among the top fifty, richest clubs in the world this time last year, and predicted to be in the top forty or even thirty this year. Four seasons in the PL will have earned us almost three hundred million pounds. Of course, we are not the biggest club in the world. That title, at the moment, is usually attributed to Barcelona, that is until some upstart overtakes them.