Swans "MILES BEHIND" competitors says HUW!!! :-)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Woodville Willie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Wow! What an admission. Huw has been quoted in the BBC website that financially, they are "miles behind" their competitors. He admits he would like investment from outside. Is this the "Swansea Way"?

The article goes on to state the obvious, that they survive on TV money and transfers.

Made my day!
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Swans "MILES BEHIND" competitors says HUW!!! :-)

Postby griff105 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Which one will be the first to respond to this thread. My bet is on jack69 or whatever the twats name is.......
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby Gareth (Wilts) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:40 pm

griff105 wrote:Which one will be the first to respond to this thread. My bet is on jack69 or whatever the twats name is.......

64jack is sound. Sl69 is the volatile dysfunctional one. Think he might be banned though.
RIP Brian Clark & Eddie May
CCFC Legends
Gareth (Wilts)

Postby Bluebina » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:41 pm

griff105 wrote:Which one will be the first to respond to this thread. My bet is on jack69 or whatever the twats name is.......

Retardcant69 isn't it ??
Bluebina

Postby 64JACK » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Wow! What an admission. Huw has been quoted in the BBC website that financially, they are "miles behind" their competitors. He admits he would like investment from outside. Is this the "Swansea Way"?

The article goes on to state the obvious, that they survive on TV money and transfers.

Made my day!

WOW! You managed to completely quote the article incorrectly (or were you trying to twist it?)! What he is actually saying is that they are looking at overseas sponsorship through commercial activities in response to rumours that they were looking for investors. There will be no sale of shares to any outside investor. :thumbright:
64JACK

Postby 64JACK » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

64jack is sound. Sl69 is the volatile dysfunctional one. Think he might be banned though.

That'll be me, but my money was on waddle! Damn it! :laughing6:
64JACK

Postby Woodville Willie » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:02 pm

64JACK wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:Wow! What an admission. Huw has been quoted in the BBC website that financially, they are "miles behind" their competitors. He admits he would like investment from outside. Is this the "Swansea Way"?

Made my day!

WOW! You managed to completely quote the article incorrectly (or were you trying to twist it?)! What he is actually saying is that they are looking at overseas sponsorship through commercial activities in response to rumours that they were looking for investors. There will be no sale of shares to any outside investor. :thumbright:

Wow! I managed to misquote two words! They were "MILES BEHIND". Can you show me (apart from the capital letters) how I achieved this feat of incompetence?

Huw Jenkins has just Dmitted that the club is behind others. How am I twisting this?
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby griff105 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:04 pm

64JACK wrote:

Made my day!

Fuckin knew it. Shame bet365 didnt take bets on obsessives.
griff105

Postby griff105 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Retardcant69 isn't it ??

Mate not been rude but cant reply to your pm, i cant send any for some reason! I havent upgraded to that package maybe :lol:
All good over here. Speak soon :thumbup:
griff105

Postby Bluebina » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:10 pm

griff105 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Retardcant69 isn't it ??

Mate not been rude but cant reply to your pm, i cant send any for some reason! I havent upgraded to that package maybe :lol:
All good over here. Speak soon :thumbup:

Ok nice one :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby ccfc95 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:23 pm

They are MILES INFRONT of us though that's for sure.

Get a grip ffs
ccfc95

Postby 64JACK » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Made my day!

Wow! I managed to misquote two words! They were "MILES BEHIND". Can you show me (apart from the capital letters) how I achieved this feat of incompetence?

Huw Jenkins has just Dmitted that the club is behind others. How am I twisting this?

Come now Willie your not incompetent, and you didn't misquote, as he did say we were "MILES BEHIND". But even you can't deny that you were doing your best too infer that we were looking at a sugar daddy type figure or figures to pump money into the club and that it had 'made your day'!
64JACK

Postby 64JACK » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:43 pm

griff105 wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Made my day!

Ye I know what you mean, I would have put my house on you being the first too reply to a Swansea related thread! And sure enough! :laughing6:
64JACK

Postby goats » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Why don't you want a sugar daddy 64? I can think of one who would love to buy Swansea as he hates cardiff fans. He's one cool mo fo and will fit in well down your way.....he knows his shit aswell..... :D :bluescarf:
goats

Postby kenbarlow » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:32 pm

we are miles behind our competitors. but at least our competitors arent brentford or rotherham ;)
kenbarlow

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:14 pm

Spew was referring to spending power of other clubs in premier compared to them! As stated and is common knowledge they rely on tv Money & Transfer's for income basically! But they run in profit at moment and cannot afford to move out of way they are run unless they improve cash flow from other sources hence looking abroad for it, only problem is spew doesn't want to lose his cash cow! so unlikely to find anyone to invest without some sort of shares changing hands which he & others don't want to happen. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby griff105 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:28 pm

64JACK wrote:
griff105 wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Made my day!

Ye I know what you mean, I would have put my house on you being the first too reply to a Swansea related thread! And sure enough! :laughing6:

I knew you were going to say you knew it would be me. I knew. Really i did. Really. I did know. I really did. :thumbright:
griff105

Postby smakerzthebluebird » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Made my day!

Why would it make your day roathie??
Founder of the forum whopper thread! Don't talk bollocks or you'll be added to the thread!!
smakerzthebluebird

Postby TheRow » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Almost every club in the Premier League survives on tv money and transfers, the only two that would continue without it are Man City and Chelsea. Not sure who made the comment about Huws cash cow, but how would his salary change due to investment? He is not the clubs owner remember. Im all for jack bashing but only when its warranted. He is not looking for a rich buyer at all, he is looking for commercial opportunities so sponsorship etc. lets get our house in order before making spurious non stories into something they are not.
TheRow

Postby Woodville Willie » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:25 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:

Made my day!

Why would it make your day roathie??

Wide of the mark Annis (now I'm wide of the mark, see?)
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby Barry Chuckle » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:43 am

Jesus Christ.

Stick to your own advice Woodville...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148162&p=1570826#p1570826

Woodville Willie wrote:Now then, can we get some proper pro-Cardiff threads going rather than sniping at the neighbours? :bluescarf:
Barry Chuckle

Postby waddle » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:48 am

TheRow wrote:Almost every club in the Premier League survives on tv money and transfers, the only two that would continue without it are Man City and Chelsea. Not sure who made the comment about Huws cash cow, but how would his salary change due to investment? He is not the clubs owner remember. Im all for jack bashing but only when its warranted. He is not looking for a rich buyer at all, he is looking for commercial opportunities so sponsorship etc. lets get our house in order before making spurious non stories into something they are not.

This says it all !
Zaha and Nooney will be giving Rangel and Davies nightmares after Saturday

superkev talking bollocks yet again swansea 3 reds 0 8/2/14
waddle

Postby Liles93 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:52 am

Even so, they're 5th in the Prem, fair play with financial issues :P
Liles93

Postby Blueboys1927 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:22 am

It's frightening how far we must now be behind the JB,s :oops: :oops: :oops:
Blueboys1927

Postby Beasty1988 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:33 am

which ever way you look at this Swansea are miles ahead of us from the pitch to way the club is run
Beasty1988

Postby Woodville Willie » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Jesus Christ.

Stick to your own advice Woodville...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148162&p=1570826#p1570826

Woodville Willie wrote:Now then, can we get some proper pro-Cardiff threads going rather than sniping at the neighbours? :bluescarf:

Cut the blasphemy please, there's a good chap.

Nicely researched, chwarae teg. 10/10 for effort.

To clarify, this thread is not anti-Cardiff and happened to be the lead story on SCFC's webpage for BBC Sport. They a geographically the closest "big" club to Cardiff so it is relevant. There are plenty of comments already so it must be of interest.

If the thread is offensive, feel free to remove it but you can't do the same with the BBC site! :wave:
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby dantheswansman » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:01 pm

TheRow wrote:Almost every club in the Premier League survives on tv money and transfers, the only two that would continue without it are Man City and Chelsea. Not sure who made the comment about Huws cash cow, but how would his salary change due to investment? He is not the clubs owner remember. Im all for jack bashing but only when its warranted. He is not looking for a rich buyer at all, he is looking for commercial opportunities so sponsorship etc. lets get our house in order before making spurious non stories into something they are not.

Spot on but Woodville Willie is desperate isnt he , How he has the nerve to bash us when his own club is in the state it is makes no sense other than he is so bitter he cant see the wood for the tree`s
"As this fire in my heart turns blue" - They will always be a load of Poo . Laughing stock of welsh football #fact
dantheswansman

Postby Barry Chuckle » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:

No. :thumbup:

To clarify, this thread is not anti-Cardiff and happened to be the lead story on SCFC's webpage for BBC Sport. They a geographically the closest "big" club to Cardiff so it is relevant. There are plenty of comments already so it must be of interest.

If the thread is offensive, feel free to remove it but you can't do the same with the BBC site! :wave:

Who has mentioned anything about Anti-Cardiff threads?! All I quoted was stop sniping at the neighbours and make some Cardiff threads...

Don't know what is more embarrassing, this thread or the hypocrisy. :laughing6:
Barry Chuckle

Postby Woodville Willie » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

No. :thumbup: I'd rather be a hypocrite than intentionally go out to offend!

Who has mentioned anything about Anti-Cardiff threads?! All I quoted was stop sniping at the neighbours and make some Cardiff threads... [color=#FF4000]No you didn't! You quoted the whole sentence which specifically mentions pro-Cardiff threads. You have often accused me of an inability to read, so take your own advice!

Don't know what is more embarrassing, this thread or the hypocrisy. :laughing6: [/color]
. What about the hypocrisy of being a mod when you in the past have been a multi, TownhillMagic? You even based your name on a well-known Swansea fan so don't lecture me "pot, kettle, black"!
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby CitySteve » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 pm

My Interpretation was that Spewy Huey thinks if they owned the Stadium rights then they would be in a far better position as to other Clubs in the Prem. That was the reason that he feels they are behind because they are Renting that Cesspit of a ground :bluescarf:
CitySteve

Next

Return to General Chat