Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

offer on home and away shirts

Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

Went down the club shop today for a kit for my boy ,but no kids kits in ,which I think is pants! ,so tryed on a small red and medium blue ,couldn't be live it they fit him So bought both 2 for 60 ,got to say the sizing of the kits are dreadfull the club got to sort the kit manufacturing out asap

Re: offer on home and away shirts

Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Child abuse buying your boy the red shirt

Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:41 pm

wez1927 wrote:Went down the club shop today for a kit for my boy ,but no kids kits in ,which I think is pants! ,so tryed on a small red and medium blue ,couldn't be live it they fit him So bought both 2 for 60 ,got to say the sizing of the kits are dreadfull the club got to sort the kit manufacturing out asap

i would rather suck shit through my fingers than have one off my children wear one of those tops :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:49 pm

CantonJack wrote:Child abuse buying your boy the red shirt

^This ^

Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:49 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:
wez1927 wrote:Went down the club shop today for a kit for my boy ,but no kids kits in ,which I think is pants! ,so tryed on a small red and medium blue ,couldn't be live it they fit him So bought both 2 for 60 ,got to say the sizing of the kits are dreadfull the club got to sort the kit manufacturing out asap

i would rather suck shit through my fingers than have one off my children wear one of those tops :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

^ And This ^

Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:04 pm

Children are the future of the club ! I gave him a choice he went for the red but I bought both cause of the offer

Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:56 pm

The collars of the blue shirts are horrific. I got a medium, as the bloke at the store said they were a tight fit, and I can put it on easily, but Jesus it almost pushes your eyeballs back into your skull trying to pull it off. The collar has no bloody give in it at all.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:05 pm

KWest wrote:The collars of the blue shirts are horrific. I got a medium, as the bloke at the store said they were a tight fit, and I can put it on easily, but Jesus it almost pushes your eyeballs back into your skull trying to pull it off. The collar has no bloody give in it at all.

Agree the collar is crap

Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:55 am

wez1927 wrote:
KWest wrote:The collars of the blue shirts are horrific. I got a medium, as the bloke at the store said they were a tight fit, and I can put it on easily, but Jesus it almost pushes your eyeballs back into your skull trying to pull it off. The collar has no bloody give in it at all.

Agree the collar is crap

why did you buy something that was crap for then..60 pounds is a lot of money for a load of crap :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am

The shirt they were letting people try on in the shop had a loose collar - probably from people almost tearing it trying to get it off :D

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:40 am

wez1927 wrote:

Agree the collar is crap

why did you buy something that was crap for then..60 pounds is a lot of money for a load of crap :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

the boy liked the both so bought them but i think 60 for two shirts is great value :thumbup:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:48 am

wez1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree the collar is crap

the boy liked the both so bought them but i think 60 for two shirts is great value :thumbup:

25 pounds for the blue shirt off this forum and they look great :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:09 am

My children and grandchildren would never wear that shit.I or my kids would never buy the crap for them.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:13 am

Why not buy him one of the alternative shirt's.Much cheaper'good quality and a fiver goes the the children at Ty Hafan.But you put money in Tans pocket instead.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:32 am

YOU SOLD OUT FULL STOP. Enjoy your sell out shirts

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:36 am

Speaking of offers on home and away shirts, JD has good deals on the wales kit!

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/adida ... rt/032235/

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/adida ... rt/031633/

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:54 am

Pant_yr_awel bluebird wrote:

Why not buy him one of the alternative shirt's.Much cheaper'good quality and a fiver goes the the children at Ty Hafan.But you put money in Tans pocket instead.

Because I support Cardiff city fc and these are there shirts

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:55 am

Nuclearblue wrote:YOU SOLD OUT FULL STOP. Enjoy your sell out shirts

Do you buy tickets for the matches ? Or dont you support Cardiff any more ?

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:57 am

My children and grandchildren would never wear that shit.I or my kids would never buy the crap for them.

That's your choice but like I Saud I support Cardiff city what ever colour they play in and who ever the chairman is ,you go to the games so your putting money in tans / clubs pocket

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 am

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Kudos on buying both shirts for your kid. f**k what the mongs on here are saying, your money, your choice. 60 quid for two shirts is decent

Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:07 pm

:bluescarf:

Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:09 pm

I found this as well, the collars on the blue away shirts are awful, takes me ages to take it off :lol: