Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SORRY BUT THESE PLAYERS NEED TO GO.....

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:31 am

We got to many players just picking up a pay cheque every week, so do you agree that these should be shown the door?
Kimbo
Maynard
Eikrem
Velikonja
Macheda(he's crap)
Plus these on loan at present.
Berget
Lewis
K.T.C
Ben Nugent
Super Kev(legend)
Kiss
11 players there,and bring back joe mason A.S.A.P as he's better than macheda and le fondre!

Re: SORRY BUT THESE PLAYERS NEED TO GO.....

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:38 am

As soon as Kev gives up playing, get him back somehow

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:40 am

llan bluebird wrote:As soon as Kev gives up playing, get him back somehow

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: about time the club respected it's legendary players. McNaughton every game 100% effort

Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Totally agree about Joe mason...one of our best strikers. Can we recall him now?

Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:10 pm

we are an employer that pays big wages. Get used to players sitting on there arses with their contract stuffed between the cheeks

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:21 pm

sir ninian wrote:We got to many players just picking up a pay cheque every week, so do you agree that these should be shown the door?
Kimbo
Maynard
Eikrem
Velikonja
Macheda(he's crap)
Berget
Lewis
K.T.C
Ben Nugent
Super Kev(legend)
Kiss
11 players there,and bring back joe mason A.S.A.P as he's better than macheda and le fondre!

I would agree with most of these and it would reduce our wage bill.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Get adieymi on that list too.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Kanester wrote:Get adieymi on that list too.

Bit harsh but yeah he is hasn't impressed me.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Actually, I'd bring back Mason and release Guerra

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:45 pm

sir ninian wrote:We got to many players just picking up a pay cheque every week, so do you agree that these should be shown the door?
Kimbo
Maynard
Eikrem
Velikonja
Macheda(he's crap)
Berget
Lewis
K.T.C
Ben Nugent
Super Kev(legend)
Kiss

You have to be joking re Mason better than Le Fondre. Mason has potential for the future. Le Fondre is a proven goalscorer scoring 54 goals from 96 games for Rotherham and then 39 from 104 forReading. These include Premiership games and many of the appearances were as a sub.

It is not his fault that he has been played out of position in the few games he has had for us. In fact, I think that he has only played as a striker on 1 occasion. So you judge your assessment on 1 game. He needs to be played as a striker alongside Jones & not as a wide man. He is a proven goalscorer who will score for fun.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:47 pm

bluebird58 wrote:Actually, I'd bring back Mason and release Guerra

:lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Agree with all them apart from Macheda. I feel he's just lacking match fitness. His link up play with Morrison was decent on Saturday and he took his goal (yes it was a yard onside) very nicely. He will get better as the season progresses.
I'd probably add Cala to that list as well. He simply doesn't look like a defender.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:35 pm

These are decisions Slade will have to make.
Every player should start with a clean slate and be given the opportunity of impressing the new manager, we've had a lot of disunity amongst the players with all the chopping and changing of formations and the like.
We have talented players who don't seem to have been given a fair crack of the whip and others who have been played regardless of form or fitness.
Big decisions to be made and he needs to get it right. Vicent Tan is hoping for an immediate return to the top flight...no pressure then Russell.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Kanester wrote:Get adieymi on that list too.

:thumbup:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:16 pm

Agree with op but I'd keep machado and see if we can get him fit.
Fitness us something that needs to be improved throughout. I just don't understand how any manager can't get a squad fit, that surely has to be the minimum requirement.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Nugent
Kiss
Berget
KTC
Etien.

These defiantly have to go for me.