Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Vincent Tan '

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 pm

I really don't care about Tan's options too much. He fucked up like many rich guys who buy football clubs as hobbies.

He should really cut his losses and I won't shed a tear for those huge losses.

I'm also quite happy in the Championship.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:My personal opinion, Tan has had enough of us,our club and many of us have had enough of him and Tan wants out ASAP. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

But he will find it more than hard work to get out,unless he wants to loose all his money he has lent us and call it a day?

wishful thinking on your part annis ,the latest interview s shows he ain't going anywhere untill he can sell us for a profit ,for that we have to be in the premiership

Wez, I guarantee 100% Tan will not make one penny profit out of Cardiff City, unless he stays 20 years and were playing regular Championship football.

So what is Tans options then? There are no news of potential buyers and everyone saying "Tan out"... what are the options?

What I believe will happen is, Tan will have to take a more than heavy loss to get out and in my opinion thats what I honestly believe will happen.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Fergy1927 wrote:I really don't care about Tan's options too much. He fucked up like many rich guys who buy football clubs as hobbies.

Spot on regarding Tans options :thumbright:

Us fans tell each other to stop going on about the Rebrand/Malky etc and be positive and yet Tan keeps drumming it down us every few months. :roll: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:My personal opinion, Tan has had enough of us,our club and many of us have had enough of him and Tan wants out ASAP. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

But he will find it more than hard work to get out,unless he wants to loose all his money he has lent us and call it a day?

wishful thinking on your part annis ,the latest interview s shows he ain't going anywhere untill he can sell us for a profit ,for that we have to be in the premiership

Wez, I guarantee 100% Tan will not make one penny profit out of Cardiff City, unless he stays 20 years and were playing regular Championship football.

So what is Tans options then? There are no news of potential buyers and everyone saying "Tan out"... what are the options?

What I believe will happen is, Tan will have to take a more than heavy loss to get out and in my opinion thats what I honestly believe will happen.

I read somewhere Dalman is now a shareholder, this worries me

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:36 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Dalman said two weeks ago in a meeting, he has put a few million in of his own money.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 pm

LoneRanger44 wrote:Some news I met up with one of his associates yesterday and he told me that Tan Sri Vincent is very much doing what he can to sustain the club and see it gain promotion in due course. He said he's received advice and suggestions have been received from the supporters that are behind him in numerous well-meaning quarters, and Tan Sri Vincent appreciates that - he can't please everybody but the club should be pulling in the same direction whoever is in charge. Maybe we should show mr Tan a bit more affection and start singing there's only one vincent Tan and U never know all the affection might go to his head and he will then change is back to blue. There are certain people going about it the wrong way. Yes he has made mistakes by nobody in life is perfect are we, there will always be friction. but he's thankful for the support shown from the fans that want this club to be a success and all he wants to do is bring the glory days and have good times at Cardiff. One last thought is if he sells the club there's no guarantee that the news owners would bring back blue they might want purple or pink. So just remember what we wish for.

It has been the same with every one at the top of our club, after a while the same people don't like this or don't like that etc.

It will never end whoever is in charge or isn't at the club.

Everyone has their favourites, even if you have been bought by them.

This is Cardiff City and maybe we should take a long hard look at our neighbours down the road!

We are light years behind them on and off the pitch and until we all pull together we always will be! :wave:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:I really don't care about Tan's options too much. He fucked up like many rich guys who buy football clubs as hobbies.

Spot on regarding Tans options :thumbright:

Us fans tell each other to stop going on about the Rebrand/Malky etc and be positive and yet Tan keeps drumming it down us every few months. :roll: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

And we are supposed to sit back and take it. Let's not upset Tan.... He's done so much for us....

He put us into immense debt and we are no better off now than when he rebranded us. I still can't believe how massive our debt it. Where did it all go?

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Dalman said two weeks ago in a meeting, he has put a few million in of his own money.

he's the only one mad enough to buy it of tan lol

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Hmmm the man is the cancer of the business in my opinion.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Agree with that. Still that means we need a potential buyer.

Is it right to say at the current time, the club cannot operate without Tan's finance? If that is true... i don't understand how people can go about "TAN OUT", especially when there's no potential buyer in place.... it really does baffles me!

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:40 pm

I don't know anything about him. What's he worth and how crooked do you think he might be?

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:56 pm

He knows he can't please everyone does he? How about alienating 80% of your customer base? No ones happy and most only when along with it initially as he said he would also make the club debt free which meant a lot to a lot of people, he knows that. He didn't do this. He will have to take us bck up and stay there for 5 years to get his cash back. I get the feeling that this was posted from Kuala Lumpur...... :lol:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:36 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Is it right to say at the current time, the club cannot operate without Tan's finance? If that is true... i don't understand how people can go about "TAN OUT", especially when there's no potential buyer in place.... it really does baffles me!

He is still putting in money each month too pay the players wages around about £1m a month to keep the club a float each month.

Re: Vincent Tan

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
LoneRanger44 wrote:Some news I met up with one of his associates yesterday and he told me that Tan Sri Vincent is very much doing what he can to sustain the club and see it gain promotion in due course. He said he's received advice and suggestions have been received from the supporters that are behind him in numerous well-meaning quarters, and Tan Sri Vincent appreciates that - he can't please everybody but the club should be pulling in the same direction whoever is in charge. Maybe we should show mr Tan a bit more affection and start singing there's only one vincent Tan and U never know all the affection might go to his head and he will then change is back to blue. There are certain people going about it the wrong way. Yes he has made mistakes by nobody in life is perfect are we, there will always be friction. but he's thankful for the support shown from the fans that want this club to be a success and all he wants to do is bring the glory days and have good times at Cardiff. One last thought is if he sells the club there's no guarantee that the news owners would bring back blue they might want purple or pink. So just remember what we wish for.

:laughing6: :laughing6: another ITK a wannabe. :sleepy2:

I will never sing that man's name to boost his ego. :thumbright:

The record's stuck.....The record's stuck.....The record's stuck.....The record's stuck.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:44 pm

LoneRanger44 wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

He is still putting in money each month too pay the players wages around about £1m a month to keep the club a float each month.

Richard, Correct, due to his our over spending/badly running of our club Tan is putting money in every month.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:44 pm

CF64 BLUE wrote:

The record's stuck.....The record's stuck.....The record's stuck.....The record's stuck.

It will continue to be, until the horrific rebrand is reversed. I guess you will be glad about that though, going by your username. :D :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
CF64 BLUE wrote:

It will continue to be, until the horrific rebrand is reversed. I guess you will be glad about that though, going by your username. :D :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Been my user name since joining this board in 2009, don't see the need to change it.

What's the score with your user name? kids TV entertainer wasn't/isn't he? must be some significance there.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:06 pm

I don't think Tan is that unlikeable, in fact listening to him it's just clear he is out of his depth in football and taking advice off all the wrong people.

Rebrand is the one thing he has let himself down on sadly it's a to big a mistake.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Pant_yr_awel bluebird wrote:

Are you on medication or something.Vincent Tan is a horrible despicable spoilt bully.A dictator who knows nothing about honour or loyalty.We must start chanting ani Tan songs at all games.Pay for articles in the Malaysian press that challenge Tan and his idiotic ideas about colour and luck ect.Give his enemies over there ammunition to use against him.Its time to go up a level and drive the nutter out. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I am afraid this is the sad truth about the man who has done so much to disrespect our fans, our club history and be so utterly ignorant of why we make a stand against him.

A lot of it is a cultural thing in S E Asia, they will NEVER and I mean NEVER admit when they are wrong - they would rather crawl to the ends of the earth on one knee, than back down.

I think deep down Mr Tan realises he handled the re-brand thing wrongly from a business point of view, by not listening to his customers views, at least listening instead of steamrollering his ideas.

But, I agree, Now the only way to get back to Blue, Badge and unity among fan's is for Tan to sell up and I have no doubt it will happen. But maybe drop us right in the financial shit as well.

Vincent Tan is a disliked figure in his own country of Malaysia but he does have vast wealth and arrogance to cope with it.

Sorry Mr Tan lovers but hopefully our club will still be here long after this fella has gone.

Blooobirds Forever !!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :old: