Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cleverly vs Bellew presser - 6pm TODAY @ City Hall

Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:52 am

For anyone interested the Presser today between Nathan Cleverly and Tony Bellew will be open to the public. Its from 6pm (ft Lee Selby) with Clev and Bellew due at 6.30pm and is at City Hall. a few may fancy popping along after work if they're based in City Centre.

Fight will take place on Sat 22nd Nov @ Echo Arena, Liverpool. We’ll be running buses and sorting tickets as always. Various pick ups around South Wales with the return coach trip priced at £20 per person and tickets from £40.

undercard to be announced in the coming days/weeks.

Re: Cleverly vs Bellew presser - 6pm TODAY @ City Hall

Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Not many tickets left.....looks like the scousers are going to outnumber the Welsh big time.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:15 pm

I thought undercard has been announced.

Sickening that its a PPV, how they can justify that is impossible.

Nathan Cleverly v Tony Bellew
Eliminator for world cruiserweight title

Scott Quigg v Joseph Agekbo
WBA world super-bantamweight title

Jamie McDonnell v Walberto Ramos
WBA world bantamweight title

Anthony Joshua v Michael Sprott
Final eliminator for British heavyweight title

Callum Smith v Nikola Sjekloca
Final eliminator for WBC super middleweight title

How is Callum Smith fighting in a final eliminator???? He looks very impressive but hasnt boxed anyone yet. Hes ranked 10th and Sjekloca is ranked 14th?!

Clev KO round 4-5 for me

Joshua KO round 4

Smith early KO

Quigg 7 KO.

McDonnell late KO to points win.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Clev on points :notworthy:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Boxer1 wrote:For anyone interested the Presser today between Nathan Cleverly and Tony Bellew will be open to the public. Its from 6pm (ft Lee Selby) with Clev and Bellew due at 6.30pm and is at City Hall. a few may fancy popping along after work if they're based in City Centre.

Fight will take place on Sat 22nd Nov @ Echo Arena, Liverpool. We’ll be running buses and sorting tickets as always. Various pick ups around South Wales with the return coach trip priced at £20 per person and tickets from £40.

undercard to be announced in the coming days/weeks.

Who runs these trips to the echo arena

Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Know 12 people with tickets looking for transport if anyone has a contact number

Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:22 pm

I would be interested in 3 £40 quid tickets if possible maybe 4, but 3 tickets for definite, any info on when you get them will be appreciated, we are from ebbw vale area but willing to come collect as soon as you know anything

Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 pm

citybluechris wrote:I would be interested in 3 £40 quid tickets if possible maybe 4, but 3 tickets for definite, any info on when you get them will be appreciated, we are from ebbw vale area but willing to come collect as soon as you know anything

For some reason i cant reply to your inbox (saying not authorised to send messages?!?!)but i can happily sort out 5 x £40 tickets all sat together.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:42 pm

miskinblue wrote:Know 12 people with tickets looking for transport if anyone has a contact number

Buses are being booked at present and will be able to sort after the weekend. I'm guessing the 12 will be going from Cardiff? i ask because we usually do pick ups in Llantrisant, Bargoed etc.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Boxer1 wrote:
citybluechris wrote:I would be interested in 3 £40 quid tickets if possible maybe 4, but 3 tickets for definite, any info on when you get them will be appreciated, we are from ebbw vale area but willing to come collect as soon as you know anything

For some reason i cant reply to your inbox (saying not authorised to send messages?!?!)but i can happily sort out 5 x £40 tickets all sat together.

Yes that would be great bud, have to arrange a time that me n my mate can come meet u for tickets please

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:46 pm

citybluechris wrote:
Boxer1 wrote:

Yes that would be great bud, have to arrange a time that me n my mate can come meet u for tickets please

If you message me your number i'll bell you on the weekend when i have tickets in hand and we can sort something out mate :)

Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:45 pm

12 are from Aberdare but could sort a pick up point

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:25 pm

Sadly can see this being bellews fight, although I can't stand him, I'd love for clev to knock him out though

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:43 am

Clev fans have been given one section of arena about 150 seats, the total arena is sold out with mainly evertonians as Belew is a massive blue. I thing the venue hold 15,000 :bluescarf:

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:56 am

bluebird04 wrote:Sadly can see this being bellews fight, although I can't stand him, I'd love for clev to knock him out though

Bellow is a tough bloke, but a limited fighter, Clev should just work behind his jab for 6-7 rounds and box him, Bellow will start to tire then and maybe he can pick him off, but he may have to go to points.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:45 am

miskinblue wrote:12 are from Aberdare but could sort a pick up point

should be able to sort this. At the moment the buses are going to be departing from Bargoed, Llantrisant and Cardiff BUT i'm sure we'll expand these as the demand is so high.

Mental with tickets at the moment (we've literally run out!) so gonna sort all those out this weekend and then hopefully sort the buses out next week. if you want to inbox me a number and i'll give you a shout when we're sorting it all out. cheers.