Tomorrow, tan explains why he will keep CCFC red

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:19 pm

According to Jim White

Re: Tomorrow, tan explains why he will keep CCFC red

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:41 pm

I wonder if by some sort of warped logic he thinks either

a. the club will be easier to sell as a 'red' team to a Far East buyer

or

b. that he thinks a new buyer will see an opportunity to get fans onside by going back to blue, so by leaving it as it is the club might actually be more attractive to a buyer (potential) . He knows he's unpopular with fans now and probably thinks 'who cares I'll be gone soon' and sees no point in getting the fans onside by changing back.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I wonder if by some sort of warped logic he thinks either

or

b. that he thinks a new buyer will see an opportunity to get fans onside by going back to blue, so by leaving it as it is the club might actually be more attractive to a buyer (potential) . He knows he's unpopular with fans now and probably thinks 'who cares I'll be gone soon' and sees no point in getting the fans onside by changing back.

Probably one of the above, doubt he will admit it though, something about luck i reckon ;) :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:03 pm

Let's hope Jim White has the balls to ask him how red was lucky last season.

Doubt he will though.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:24 pm

davids wrote:Let's hope Jim White has the balls to ask him how red was lucky last season.

Doubt he will though.

It'll be a ing swim back across the shark-infested waters if he does, as Tan will be sure to withdraw the helicopter ride! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:14 am

or

-Most definately the later, top logic tho. :thumbup:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:24 am

CF3Bluebird wrote:

or

-Most definately the later, top logic tho. :thumbup:

That's the one thing I think any prospective buyer would have to do. It's a no brainer really. It would definitely be a plus point from a buyer's perspective to think "I can get the fans to love me, and all I have to do is change their shirt colour and badge... easy ride"

Just fingers crossed it;s not another far east buyer... Somebody in Wales has to have £80m surely?! What about the assembly... can't they put in?! have a football team owned by the country (in some ways)...

Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:44 am

GSO Cardiff City wrote:What about the assembly... can't they put in?! have a football team owned by the country (in some ways)...

:laughing5: I hope to God that you aren't serious.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:46 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:What about the assembly... can't they put in?! have a football team owned by the country (in some ways)...

what's funny Alex, if Westminster chip in too we will be in a strong position for a takeover :laughing6: :lol:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:21 am

davids wrote:Let's hope Jim White has the balls to ask him how red was lucky last season.

Doubt he will though.

:notworthy: :notworthy: hope he does though, good call.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Good god no! lol. Can you imagine.