Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Tan on Solskjaer: 'He disappointed me'

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:19 am

He disappointed everyone... Well except PartyWithOle :laughing6:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:39 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:He disappointed everyone... Well except PartyWithOle :laughing6:

My guess is that he disappointed PartyWithOle more than anyone else.. And that also goes for the other few of us who were disappointed with seeming him leaving, and I don´t read it as the players were cheering him off either. In the contrary, Gabbidon said that he was highly respected among the players, and that they really bought into his philosophy and tried their best to play the way he wanted.

Personally, it think it was a rushed decision, as I have seen him having slow starts a couple of his seasons in Molde as well. In his first season, he started of in the very bottom of the table, but ended up winning the league in sovereign style. "Yeah, but that´s the Norwegian league", you could say, but I don´t see why he could not make better players click, when he made Molde´s players click.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:He disappointed everyone... Well except PartyWithOle :laughing6:

Talking of PartyWithOle, where is he now?
Some say that he is currently involved in a legal battle to change his username to SemenForSlade ;)

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:52 pm

I'm not sure about directors of football. I can't think of any examples where this model has worked. I could be wrong but I just don't see the point. Joe Kinnear is an example of it not working. I just wonder why we seem to have gambled our return to the premiership on the football knowledge of bloody Glen Roeder.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:08 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Tan said - "OLE is a better manager than MM" ;)

Tony,Those were Tans words and also he said anyone could of got us up with the money I gave Malky, well Ole was allowed as much money as he liked including £4mill wages for himself :shock:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:31 pm

What a weird individual, to think you have mod status, taking words out of my mouth when I've gone on to mention I'm disappointed it didn't work out. So check again Chuckles :thumbright:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:32 pm

bakerbluebird wrote:

Some say that he is currently involved in a legal battle to change his username to SemenForSlade ;)

Been on the forum since Ole's sacking so to use the term 'where is he now?' is a bit of a farce ain't it, weird little suggestion there, maybe I should abuse Vincent Tan's family members on social media like you set out to do

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:33 pm

Dve wrote:

My guess is that he disappointed PartyWithOle more than anyone else.. And that also goes for the other few of us who were disappointed with seeming him leaving, and I don´t read it as the players were cheering him off either. In the contrary, Gabbidon said that he was highly respected among the players, and that they really bought into his philosophy and tried their best to play the way he wanted.

Personally, it think it was a rushed decision, as I have seen him having slow starts a couple of his seasons in Molde as well. In his first season, he started of in the very bottom of the table, but ended up winning the league in sovereign style. "Yeah, but that´s the Norwegian league", you could say, but I don´t see why he could not make better players click, when he made Molde´s players click.

Summed up exactly how I wanted it. Wanted him to be given more time when it was a tough task trying to keep us in the Prem. I will hold my hands up and say I expected Ole to have made more of an impact at the stage of his Cardiff career but he didn't.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:41 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:What a weird individual, to think you have mod status, taking words out of my mouth when I've gone on to mention I'm disappointed it didn't work out. So check again Chuckles :thumbright:

Wow... That is a big bite.

You practically slagged off the whole Cardiff fan base for "forcing him out" rather than admit that he wasn't good enough.

How disappointing. :laughing6:

Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:What a weird individual, to think you have mod status, taking words out of my mouth when I've gone on to mention I'm disappointed it didn't work out. So check again Chuckles :thumbright:

Wow... That is a big bite.

You practically slagged off the whole Cardiff fan base for "forcing him out" rather than admit that he wasn't good enough.

How disappointing. :laughing6:

Imagine being mid 20's and aiming to get bites on a forum

Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:34 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
bakerbluebird wrote:

Been on the forum since Ole's sacking so to use the term 'where is he now?' is a bit of a farce ain't it, weird little suggestion there, maybe I should abuse Vincent Tan's family members on social media like you set out to do

Nice one :lol:
Come on then, if you want to go back to that... What abuse was thrown at "Vincent Tan's family members" haha. It was indirect abuse at the man himself which thousands of people around the UK do... Besides, it wasn't even any relation to his. I still apologised to the person on Twitter and admitted I was out of order so let it go :thumbup:

It's ok for you to label people on here "mongs" yet it isn't ok for someone on Twitter to say "Tell Vincent to f*** off" hmmm.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Tony,Those were Tans words and also he said anyone could of got us up with the money I gave Malky, well Ole was allowed as much money as he liked including £4mill wages for himself :shock:

Spot on Annis :thumbup:

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:42 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on Annis :thumbup:

But then again, I don´t think anyone has ever been promoted after 7 matches.. :laughing6: