Vincent Tan compares HIMSELF to Arsene Wenger

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Vincent Tan compares HIMSELF to Arsene Wenger

Postby ThomasC » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

CardiffOz wrote:
ThomasC wrote:Tan will make suggestions to Slade, he said that yesterday didn't he.? And everyone is ok with that :shock:

He will also get involved in tactical and technical aspects of the game. As well as player recruitment as he admitted he has no trust of football people. That is the signal that VT money will be spent on his own targets scouted through watching youtube clips.

I would like to know who VT is going to model himself on with the tactical & technical influence he will impose. Who are the inspirational managers VT will look to for inspiration? Sir Alex, Guardiola??

If you seriously believe the shit you're peddling I fear for those in your proximity. I've never read so much crap in my life. Grow the f**k up

I do believe Vincent Tan wants complete control of team affairs & tactics, the interview he gave confirmed it for me, and we will see how he gets on when Slade is installed.
ThomasC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby TopCat CCFC » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:19 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Tan steps in to address Cardiff in hotel before Spurs defeat... but team talk 'went down quite well' with players

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3EqKZPjQo
TopCat CCFC

Previous

Return to General Chat