Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I hope TAN goes

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Seen the interview and some will say if he goes we will do another portsmouth im guessing these are the ones who have known nothing diffrent only modern football with money. I pray he fucks off then aleast the club will get some soul & passion back in to it although many 1000s will be nowhere to be seen (like me untill hes gone) but i'll take that over tans dirty bribe and lies money. alot will name call and abuse this thread but alot share the same thoughts its just most will not post there true feelings while being afraid of the replys :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: I hope TAN goes

Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:59 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Seen the interview and some will say if he goes we will do another portsmouth im guessing these are the ones who have known nothing diffrent only modern football with money. I pray he fucks off then aleast the club will get some soul & passion back in to it although many 1000s will be nowhere to be seen (like me untill hes gone) but i'll take that over tans dirty bribe and lies money. alot will name call and abuse this thread but alot share the same thoughts its just most will not post there true feelings while being afraid of the replys :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Amen :thumbright:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:00 pm

Every time I hear his name, everytime I see the colour Red, everytime I see high waisted trousers, I get angry.
Can't wait for the day where we are Tan free

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:03 pm

eighty_8 wrote:Every time I hear his name, everytime I see the colour Red, everytime I see high waisted trousers, I get angry.
Can't wait for the day where we are Tan free

The trouble is at the minute we are about as near to being tan free as the debt free promise, only bums on seats will change one or the other :thumbup:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Seen the interview and some will say if he goes we will do another portsmouth im guessing these are the ones who have known nothing diffrent only modern football with money. I pray he fucks off then aleast the club will get some soul & passion back in to it although many 1000s will be nowhere to be seen (like me untill hes gone) but i'll take that over tans dirty bribe and lies money. alot will name call and abuse this thread but alot share the same thoughts its just most will not post there true feelings while being afraid of the replys :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Agreed!

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:11 pm

I've seen shit games, with shit players in a shit football ground with shit atmospheres and no sign of the soul and passion you talk about and that was when Vincent Tan was working for Macdonald's. Stop peddling the bullshit stories about how it was almost always better years ago because it wasn't! Or maybe the truth is you weren't there!

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Bluetwin wrote:I've seen shit games, with shit players in a shit football ground with shit atmospheres and no sign of the soul and passion you talk about and that was when Vincent Tan was working for Macdonald's. Stop peddling the bullshit stories about how it was almost always better years ago because it wasn't! Or maybe the truth is you weren't there!

Agree about the football but you're way off the mark regarding atmosphere sorry fella.

The stadium bar a couple of games has been nothing short of a library for the most part.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:26 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:
Bluetwin wrote:I've seen shit games, with shit players in a shit football ground with shit atmospheres and no sign of the soul and passion you talk about and that was when Vincent Tan was working for Macdonald's. Stop peddling the bullshit stories about how it was almost always better years ago because it wasn't! Or maybe the truth is you weren't there!

Agree about the football but you're way off the mark regarding atmosphere sorry fella.

The stadium bar a couple of games has been nothing short of a library for the most part.

:thumbup:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:28 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:

I'm not way off the mark. There have been times at NP when the atmosphere was awful. when the nearest City fan may have been ten yards away and you could hear a pin drop. 3500 fans rattling around in a large pre war stadium. There have been good atmospheres at the CCS but obviously there have been bad too. When the football is exciting on the pitch there is no problem with the atmosphere.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Actually, a lot don't reply with their "true feelings" because of the abusive tone of people like you that ridicule and insult anyone who has an opposing view! :roll:

You are without shadow one of the worse remaining 'ridiculers' of any opposing view on this Forum and you need to action your own words IF you feel so strongly about what is going on!

Let's be honest here. Despite your continued ridicule and vilification of Tan himself and other supporters who prefer to see more positives than negatives in Tan's tenure at the CCS, two and a half years after the fact is a little too late to be taking your bat and ball home to try and stop the big boys playing!

And let me ask you a question: Red apart, how do you truly differentiate between Tan and any other owner and/or Chairman in the last 30 or 40 years that has asset stripped the club and almost taken us to the wall more than once?? :?

The obvious Red/Blue issue apart, is he truly any worse in real terms??
:?

I think it's a fair and valid question, no matter how "popular" the owner might have been in his day! :thumbup: ;)

PS: You're also well wide of the mark If you think this is all about new versus old supporters, as it is not. It IS about seeing the bigger picture and accepting he who pays the piper can dictate the tune that's played. It's whether you stay and listen to that tune is the real decision! ;)

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:54 pm

Bluetwin wrote:
BobBankLoyalist wrote:

I'm not way off the mark. There have been times at NP when the atmosphere was awful. when the nearest City fan may have been ten yards away and you could hear a pin drop. 3500 fans rattling around in a large pre war stadium. There have been good atmospheres at the CCS but obviously there have been bad too. When the football is exciting on the pitch there is no problem with the atmosphere.

You're 100% right! :thumbup:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Sorry butt but I won't be abusing you or disagreeing with you because people who speak out against what you've written face getting banned.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Sven wrote:

Actually, a lot don't reply with their "true feelings" because of the abusive tone of people like you that ridicule and insult anyone who has an opposing view! :roll:

You are without shadow one of the worse remaining 'ridiculers' of any opposing view on this Forum and you need to action your own words IF you feel so strongly about what is going on!

Let's be honest here. Despite your continued ridicule and vilification of Tan himself and other supporters who prefer to see more positives than negatives in Tan's tenure at the CCS, two and a half years after the fact is a little too late to be taking your bat and ball home to try and stop the big boys playing!

And let me ask you a question: Red apart, how do you truly differentiate between Tan and any other owner and/or Chairman in the last 30 or 40 years that has asset stripped the club and almost taken us to the wall more than once?? :?

I think it's a fair and valid question, no matter how "popular" the owner might have been in his day! :thumbup: ;)

PS: You're also well wide of the mark If you think this is all about new versus old supporters, as it is not. It IS about seeing the bigger picture and accepting he who pays the piper can dictate the tune that's played. It's whether you stay and listen to that tune is the real decision! ;)

Well said mate. He makes it sound like the existing fans are supporting man utd or something!

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:01 pm

There is a bigger picture here.....money to local charities, community facility's and jobs.

All things South Wales desperately needs.

Local authority's haven't been great in these areas.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:05 am

Sven wrote:

An englishman who supports cardiff city saying i ridicule people leave it out, who said its about old vs new supporter. I didnt see that in my post :laughing6:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:06 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Sorry butt but I won't be abusing you or disagreeing with you because people who speak out against what you've written face getting banned.

Good thats because they love the red :thumbup:

Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:42 am

Fans will support the club which ever way they choose.
It's not up to tan or anyone else to dictate how you should support the club.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:03 am

Sven wrote:

This. Well said Sven.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:23 pm

Absolutely!

Well said Sven. Great post/reply

Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:23 am

Roathblue33 wrote:Absolutely!

Well said Sven. Great post/reply

Seconded. :thumbright: