Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Is it Racism or are there to many wet Liberals on here ?

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Zabier wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:
Matt D wrote:You could answer the thread question with another question...

Is it racism, or are there too many far right types who keep banging on about lefties/commies/liberals, on here?

If someone says something racist on here and then someone pipes up and says "you can't say that" then they get deemed a lefty. It is quite hilarious. However, there are times when certain people go overboard with their criticism but I am also appalled that I post on a site where certain posters have such negative extreme views about certain cultures.

The comments about Muslims make me laugh. How on earth some people can be naive enough to tar the entire Muslim community with the terrorism and illegal immigrant brush always amazes me.

All I can say is do yourselves a favour and don't consider race, religion, skin colour or any of that aesthetic bull shit when making a judgement on someone. Judge each person as an individual.

Before anyone calls me a lefty, I do think immigration could be better managed but I also think immigration is a key part of evolving our country. Only a small percentage of people in the UK can claim to have a bloodline entirely restricted to these shores so please don't give the whole "our country, our rules" monologue that is so dull to hear.

I'd much rather see an immigrant from Africa or Eastern Europe or wherever who is willing to work and contribute to our society than the masses of British-born scroungers who take our society for a ride every week. What makes them think that the simple fact they were born here makes them more deserving of a place in our society than a hard-working immigrant who wants to contribute.

I love this forum because thankfully the majority of posters have intelligence and reason but f**k me there's some ignorant and prejudice morons on here.

There is the saying that not every Muslim is a terrorist but of modern times every terrorist is a Muslim. Not every Muslim cuts someone else's head off. But everyone that cuts someone's head off is a Muslim.
But the truth is Islam is in a very large portion Evil. Mohammed himself apparently said that it is ok to marry a six year old and consummate the marriage. There apparent love of torturing an Animal to death before eating it is sick.
But there you go.

Nuclearblue, that is an obscene gesture to make. Granted, the media highlights every Muslim terrorist act at the moment because it is the hot topic because of our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan. Evil is present in every culture, in every race, and every skin colour.

How many Muslim beheadings of Western civilians have their been? A handful? How many children have been blown to pieces, literally to pieces, by stray bombs from Western armies.

Don't get me wrong. I do not condone beheadings. It goes without saying it is a sick and twisted act that deserves no place on this earth. However, this is not a Muslim thing. It is an evil thing. How many of the people that carried out public shootings were Muslims? Dunblane? Hungerford? Columbine? Etc. Is massacring kids at the hand of a gun just as evil as beheading a single individual?

I repeat, it is not a cultural thing. It is an evil thing. Condemn the individual, by all means. Do not condemn a culture, race, or religion for the acts of the minority.

As for the Mohammad comment, I'm not a religious person. I respect people for having a religion but for me there's too much ruling by fear in religion. That's a different debate though.

Its not an obscene thing to say Chief. It's the truth. But please tell me where I am wrong ? But the reason all those kids are and have been raped by these Muslim gangs is those in authority are terrified of being labled a racist if they tell the truth. And because of that I hope they have it on there conscience for the rest of there lives what they have done. Until people grow some balls and call things as they are these Muslim extremists/ Peados will walk all over us. As I said above why wouldn't they do what they want. If the great Mohammad says it's ok to have sex with minors then they will have no problems.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:14 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:

Is it racism, or are there too many far right types who keep banging on about lefties/commies/liberals, on here?

If someone says something racist on here and then someone pipes up and says "you can't say that" then they get deemed a lefty. It is quite hilarious. However, there are times when certain people go overboard with their criticism but I am also appalled that I post on a site where certain posters have such negative extreme views about certain cultures.

The comments about Muslims make me laugh. How on earth some people can be naive enough to tar the entire Muslim community with the terrorism and illegal immigrant brush always amazes me.

All I can say is do yourselves a favour and don't consider race, religion, skin colour or any of that aesthetic bull shit when making a judgement on someone. Judge each person as an individual.

Before anyone calls me a lefty, I do think immigration could be better managed but I also think immigration is a key part of evolving our country. Only a small percentage of people in the UK can claim to have a bloodline entirely restricted to these shores so please don't give the whole "our country, our rules" monologue that is so dull to hear.

I'd much rather see an immigrant from Africa or Eastern Europe or wherever who is willing to work and contribute to our society than the masses of British-born scroungers who take our society for a ride every week. What makes them think that the simple fact they were born here makes them more deserving of a place in our society than a hard-working immigrant who wants to contribute.

I love this forum because thankfully the majority of posters have intelligence and reason but f**k me there's some ignorant and prejudice morons on here.

There is the saying that not every Muslim is a terrorist but of modern times every terrorist is a Muslim. Not every Muslim cuts someone else's head off. But everyone that cuts someone's head off is a Muslim.
But the truth is Islam is in a very large portion Evil. Mohammed himself apparently said that it is ok to marry a six year old and consummate the marriage. There apparent love of torturing an Animal to death before eating it is sick.
But there you go.

Nuclearblue, that is an obscene gesture to make. Granted, the media highlights every Muslim terrorist act at the moment because it is the hot topic because of our involvement in Iraq and Afghanistan. Evil is present in every culture, in every race, and every skin colour.

How many Muslim beheadings of Western civilians have their been? A handful? How many children have been blown to pieces, literally to pieces, by stray bombs from Western armies.

Don't get me wrong. I do not condone beheadings. It goes without saying it is a sick and twisted act that deserves no place on this earth. However, this is not a Muslim thing. It is an evil thing. How many of the people that carried out public shootings were Muslims? Dunblane? Hungerford? Columbine? Etc. Is massacring kids at the hand of a gun just as evil as beheading a single individual?

I repeat, it is not a cultural thing. It is an evil thing. Condemn the individual, by all means. Do not condemn a culture, race, or religion for the acts of the minority.

As for the Mohammad comment, I'm not a religious person. I respect people for having a religion but for me there's too much ruling by fear in religion. That's a different debate though.

Its not an obscene thing to say Chief. It's the truth. But please tell me where I am wrong ? But the reason all those kids are and have been raped by these Muslim gangs is those in authority are terrified of being labled a racist if they tell the truth. And because of that I hope they have it on there conscience for the rest of there lives what they have done. Until people grow some balls and call things as they are these Muslim extremists/ Peados will walk all over us. As I said above why wouldn't they do what they want. If the great Mohammad says it's ok to have sex with minors then they will have no problems.

........... So you think we should stand up against the Christians too? Because of their awful attitudes? The fact that there are some child fuckers in the Vatican means that my mate Mark from Splott really loves penetrating kids??

Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:35 am

GSO Cardiff City wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:

But there you go.

........... So you think we should stand up against the Christians too? Because of their awful attitudes? The fact that there are some child fuckers in the Vatican means that my mate Mark from Splott really loves penetrating kids??

That sort of stuff is against Christian values. These Vatican leaders are no more Christian followers than your average football hooligan.

What Nukes is trying to say here is that the beheadings practised within Islam is a teaching of the religion.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:00 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:

But there you go.

That sort of stuff is against Christian values. These Vatican leaders are no more Christian followers than your average football hooligan.

What Nukes is trying to say here is that the beheadings practised within Islam is a teaching of the religion.

So every Christian who kills is doing it because it's in the bible?

Being religious doesn't make you kill... Being a dickhead makes you kill... And there are plenty of those in all religions and non religions worldwide.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:05 am

GSO Cardiff City wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
GSO Cardiff City wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Zabier wrote:

But there you go.

So every Christian who kills is doing it because it's in the bible?

Being religious doesn't make you kill... Being a dickhead makes you kill... And there are plenty of those in all religions and non religions worldwide.

I'm not saying that at all.

Christianity teaches about turning the other cheek while Islam accepts beheadings.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:17 am

What I'm saying is these extremists and child abusing gangs say they can do these things ( Genocide, Female Mutilation, rape, sex with kids, beheadings, Animal torture Etc?) because the prophet Mohamad said they can in his teachings. They say it's there religion so it's ok. And the Liberals here think the same.
Yes the Chatholic Church has some real evil people that is why I don't like any religions. They are the source of all evil and wars. The most peaceful people on this planet has no religon at all. Says it all really.