Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OK JUST BEEN TOLD OGS

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:28 pm

He is being sacked tonight with compo of around 830K
Dave Jones is at the meeting tonight to discuss terms and Glenn Roader wkll also be there but dont know why

Re: OK JUST BEEN TOLD OGS

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:He is being sacked tonight with compo of around 830K
Dave Jones is at the meeting tonight to discuss terms and Glenn Roader wkll also be there but dont know why

Norwegian papers reports similar.
OGS was not on the training field today. His in London meeting Tan;
http://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/champion ... /23297996/

Paste URL in google translate urself

Oh, and Tan out!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 pm

FFS doesnt this club ever learn ,going back to dave jones ,most fans wanted him gone when he was last here and now glenn roeder who hasnt been in managment for years.....been a fan 37 years but the last 2 have really pissed me off ,they can have my season ticket back as I am not even going down to the games and enjoying it ,really am fed up of the club lately and even more so some of the fans .

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:49 pm

d20 wrote:FFS doesnt this club ever learn ,going back to dave jones ,most fans wanted him gone when he was last here and now glenn roeder who hasnt been in managment for years.....been a fan 37 years but the last 2 have really pissed me off ,they can have my season ticket back as I am not even going down to the games and enjoying it ,really am fed up of the club lately and even more so some of the fans .

I dislike Dave Jones immensely and I do not want him back at the club, however, I have to say, he would have a good crack at promotion with this present squad, but for me the negatives around him as an arrogant, miserable C*nt outweigh any positives :laughing6: :thumbup:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
d20 wrote:FFS doesnt this club ever learn ,going back to dave jones ,most fans wanted him gone when he was last here and now glenn roeder who hasnt been in managment for years.....been a fan 37 years but the last 2 have really pissed me off ,they can have my season ticket back as I am not even going down to the games and enjoying it ,really am fed up of the club lately and even more so some of the fans .

I dislike Dave Jones immensely and I do not want him back at the club, however, I have to say, he would have a good crack at promotion with this present squad, but for me the negatives around him as an arrogant, miserable C*nt outweigh any positives :laughing6: :thumbup:

Good post I don't want him.
He won't be able to watch a game soon anyway as his head seems to be disappearing into his shoulders.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:58 pm

I really hope this is NOT true don't think i can take Dave Jones in charge again. THE NEARLY MAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:16 pm

I dont want DJ either and hope this falls flat tonight. Would of wanted Pullis myself but I think he knows its a circus here.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Hopefully people won't laugh at Nukes as he got the other one right about MM.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Davey Jones my Lord, Davey Jones my Lord, oh good Lord Davey Jones? :o :lol:
Surely not.

Only at the city!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Dave Jones wouldn't be the end of the world :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Dave Jones wouldn't be the end of the world :ayatollah:

Players drinking and gambling. Terry Burton did the day to day work. For me it's a mistake if we appoint him.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:18 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Hopefully people won't laugh at Nukes as he got the other one right about MM.

Nukes got the Malky one bang on. Now this is the same source so I am confident the info given at the time is bang on the button. The malky thread had over 8000 hits and was never a sticky. This one wont get there either but I bet its the only one on the topic thats bang on. We shall see I suppose. Hope it isnt true about Jones though.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:29 pm

Ffs not Dave Jones.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Wouldn't be suprised if it is Dave Jones, did a good job with very little money,

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Has to be Pulis for me, he will make us solid at the back and we have the quality in the team to score goals even if the performances don't reflect that!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY :laughing6: :bluescarf:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:DAVEY JONES BARMY ARMY :laughing6: :bluescarf:

:D :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Playoff defeat it is this season then...... :cry:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 pm

If one of Dave Jones demands to take the job :bluescarf: that we would have to return to blue next season and Tan accepts ? :D :D

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:50 pm

griff105 wrote:Davey Jones my Lord, Davey Jones my Lord, oh good Lord Davey Jones? :o :lol:
Surely not.

Only at the city!

Did George Harrison sing that?

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:52 pm

paul hartley in the mix

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:52 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Hopefully people won't laugh at Nukes as he got the other one right about MM.

Nukes got the Malky one bang on. Now this is the same source so I am confident the info given at the time is bang on the button. The malky thread had over 8000 hits and was never a sticky. This one wont get there either but I bet its the only one on the topic thats bang on. We shall see I suppose. Hope it isnt true about Jones though.

The cringe-o-meter just broke. Congratulations