Ole's Reaction

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ole's Reaction

Postby Rydogsccfc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:47 pm

i just watched it just now and he is the type of guy that is so positive he is impossible to upset i mean if you sacked him he would go and offer you a biscuit afterwards or something :lol: i think that is why he is a very like able person and rightly so but i am afraid he is not cut out to be a good manager for us and in my opinion if he wants to make a mark in English football he will have to find a club in league 1 because that's his level right now.
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Ole's Reaction

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ole's Reaction

Postby murphy » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:34 am

He was the same after the norwich game. He just didn't seem to give a f**k. :lol:
murphy

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:40 am

I thought it was great that he came out and over to the fans after a loss. You will notice he slips away after a win but happy to take the stick after a loss, a sign of a strong man I'm. The complete opposite to malky who had a fist pump after a win and happy to take the credit and then nothing after a loss.
2blue2handle

Postby langley » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:49 am

He was straight on the pitch at end knowing how the fans would react, he knew by doing that the abuse would be aimed at him and not his players, respect to him for that .
langley

Postby ThomasC » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 am

langley wrote:He was straight on the pitch at end knowing how the fans would react, he knew by doing that the abuse would be aimed at him and not his players, respect to him for that .

True :thumbup: ole is not a coward, I honestly think he should be an assistant manager, his personable approach would suit that role with players coming to him with their thoughts :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
ThomasC

Return to General Chat