Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

glenn roeder to be named director of football?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Rumours going around that's why he's been there recently. Wonder if it's true?

Re: glenn roeder to be named director of football?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Rumours going around that's why he's been there recently. Wonder if it's true?

Well I have only just read Harry Redknapps book and if I was Ole I'd get the f**k out of there now with that snake around

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Military Junta wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Rumours going around that's why he's been there recently. Wonder if it's true?

Well I have only just read Harry Redknapps book and if I was Ole I'd get the f**k out of there now with that snake around

Going to be another eventful few weeks I feel

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:20 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Harry's coaches warned him that he will be after their jobs the first morning he was invited into West Hams training ground and he said 'don't be daft, he's just not doing anything at the moment so why not'', however it wasn't far wrong when Harry and his staff were sacked and Roeder took charge

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Well he has not been managing for the last 5 years - so something to do i would think !!!

Another great move - :roll:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:43 am

Military Junta wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Harry's coaches warned him that he will be after their jobs the first morning he was invited into West Hams training ground and he said 'don't be daft, he's just not doing anything at the moment so why not'', however it wasn't far wrong when Harry and his staff were sacked and Roeder took charge

Nothing to do with the fact west ham were shite mind??

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:19 am

Military Junta wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

THE Harry Redknapp who has one trophy in his 33 years of management?
THE Harry Redknapp who has been manager of Pompey and Saints who just happened to go into admin with him at the helm? Redknapp is a crook

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:57 am

THE Harry Redknapp who took West ham to their highest league position in donkey's years and have never been that high since yet Roeder was in the background doing the dirty and then he took them down

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:17 am

PartyWithOle wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

THE Harry Redknapp who has been manager of Pompey and Saints who just happened to go into admin with him at the helm? Redknapp is a crook

Check your facts mate, are you really blaming Redknapp for the 2008 recession which wipped billions off the Russian owners' bank accounts of the then Portsmouth owners ? Redknapp actually made Portsmouth millions on signings yet where did that money go ?

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:42 am

I think this would tip me over the edge.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 am

Military Junta wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:
Military Junta wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Check your facts mate, are you really blaming Redknapp for the 2008 recession which wipped billions off the Russian owners' bank accounts of the then Portsmouth owners ? Redknapp actually made Portsmouth millions on signings yet where did that money go ?

THE partywithole who spouts so much crap it's unbelievable.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:52 am

Hate this man just look like a horrible slimy c**nt

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:14 pm

hope not.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:00 pm

He cant paint to save his life...... :laughing6: