Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Borrowed time

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 pm

I will be surprised if Ole is still here in October, Tonight has to be the final straw.

Re: Borrowed time

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:26 pm

corky wrote:I will be surprised if Ole is still here in October, Tonight has to be the final straw.

Well if tonight is the final straw Corky, surely he will be gone by the morning.

To be honest Corky, I was thinking in the car driving home the Blackpool game could be pivotal for Ole if he is still here.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Agree with you on this the standard is not acceptable for the outlay of money.We need a manager with experience not a nice guy.who picks random names every game.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:33 pm

I can't see him lasting the week out, the club cannot afford to delay things.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:34 pm

I don't think he'll be sacked sadly

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Told everyone he wouldn't last till November for months yet people accuse me of being negative yet I would call it being realistic as the signs were there at the beginning of a the year FFS

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:36 pm

corky wrote:I can't see him lasting the week out, the club cannot afford to delay things.

Totally agree

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:36 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:I don't think he'll be sacked sadly

No one in their right mind would resign so you maybe right

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Military Junta wrote:

Dalman and Tan are not the type of people to admit their wrong, he'll be here until at least November!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

He's a dead man walking.

Sad really, i've tried to support him until recent weeks.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

Dalman and Tan are not the type of people to admit their wrong, he'll be here until at least November!

Exactly they still won't admit that they were wrong abut the rebrand FFS

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He's a dead man walking.

Sad really, i've tried to support him until recent weeks.

Same, but there are no signs of improvement, just getting worse!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Military Junta wrote:Told everyone he wouldn't last till November for months yet people accuse me of being negative yet I would call it being realistic as the signs were there at the beginning of a the year FFS

For once Brownie, I agree with you!! (Also on a personal note did you know your favourite restaurant pier 64 has recently been bought by Bellamy) just saying ;)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 pm

He will be gone, no doubt about it in my mind, they cannot afford to keep a losing team going financially and will definitely take action...I would actually bet on it...maybe not Tomorrow but soon unless there is a huge turn around in form which does not look likely.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:53 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:Agree with you on this the standard is not acceptable for the outlay of money.We need a manager with experience not a nice guy.who picks random names every game.

Has spent more money than MM did at the same stage 2 seasons ago.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:01 pm

I wasnt comparing him to MM, the standard of play tactics is not good enough for this division who ever the manager is/was.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:01 pm

corky wrote:He will be gone, no doubt about it in my mind, they cannot afford to keep a losing team going financially and will definitely take action...I would actually bet on it...maybe not Tomorrow but soon unless there is a huge turn around in form which does not look likely.

Crowds will get less corky unfortunately.. I can't remember the last time we only had a crowd like that for a home league fixture??

The football is horrendous... It's becoming a bit of a chore to watch.. Ole has had 30 games and not once have we seen his attacking, flowing football... He will never be able to do it... We should act now, because there's no way we will get anything from derby playing like this..... I bet we will only see about 6000 max turn up for next tues cup game..

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Tan has a vital decision decision to make now. If i was him, i would Give Ole his P45 and move on.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:09 pm

corky wrote:I will be surprised if Ole is still here in October, Tonight has to be the final straw.

After last seasons thrashings/humiliations against mediocre Prem Clubs, week after week, Ole should have gone then.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:33 pm

If we carry on like tonight, were heading for League One. Like somebody else said, tonight really was the last straw. We need a manager who knows the Championship. I'd rather have Dave Jones back.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:33 pm

What I saw tonight was team devoid of confidence, who didn't appear to be playing to the manager's system/instructions, which implies they have little faith in him! :cry:

Very sad, but that's how it looked to me! :cry:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:36 am

Corky seen u and Geraint look dejected going into the Navi tonight can't say I blame you .......totally agree with you btw

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 am

I was half hoping that on turning on SSN this morning that Id see a yellow ticker at the bottom of the screen along the lines of 'Ole leaves Cardiff by mutual consent'. Sadly it wasnt true.

edit - sorry Sky - it's SSNHQ these days :roll:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:27 am

Think next 3 games will decide it

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:47 am

3 nil drubbing at Derby on Saturday and he will be gone.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:56 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
corky wrote:He will be gone, no doubt about it in my mind, they cannot afford to keep a losing team going financially and will definitely take action...I would actually bet on it...maybe not Tomorrow but soon unless there is a huge turn around in form which does not look likely.

Crowds will get less corky unfortunately.. I can't remember the last time we only had a crowd like that for a home league fixture??

The football is horrendous... It's becoming a bit of a chore to watch.. Ole has had 30 games and not once have we seen his attacking, flowing football... He will never be able to do it... We should act now, because there's no way we will get anything from derby playing like this..... I bet we will only see about 6000 max turn up for next tues cup game..

make that 5999 as I will not be doing a 5 hours round trip to watch that shite :thumbup: