Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spine

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Every successful team has a spine. Where is ours? Another new pairing at centre back and we were punished in 2 minutes because we were at sixes and sevens. 3 million for Morrisson and he is dropped, Cala comes in and our best centre back to date who can also play at right back is put at left back against a fast out and out winger , Adomah!,, Doh! Then we have Gabbidon on the bench!!! And our only motivator and organiser Hudson is now playing for someone else!!!!!!
By the way - Mason scored a hat trick tonight.
I feel like crying.
Hudson, Cowie, Conway, Helgusson, Gestede etc. not the greatest but hearts of lions and would run through walls for you.
I feel like crying.

Re: Spine

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:13 pm

Brezza wrote:Every successful team has a spine. Where is ours? Another new pairing at centre back and we were punished in 2 minutes because we were at sixes and sevens. 3 million for Morrisson and he is dropped, Cala comes in and our best centre back to date who can also play at right back is put at left back against a fast out and out winger , Adomah!,, Doh! Then we have Gabbidon on the bench!!! And our only motivator and organiser Hudson is now playing for someone else!!!!!!
By the way - Mason scored a hat trick tonight.
I feel like crying.
Hudson, Cowie, Conway, Helgusson, Gestede etc. not the greatest but hearts of lions and would run through walls for you.
I feel like crying.

A spine is what pulls did with palace..

Scott dann at centre back brought in, 2 midfielders inc. Lesdley and a striker during January. It worked. 5 consecutive victories and finishing 11th