Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The worst City Manager I have seen

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm

Seen some poor managers down the city over the tears dragging us through the doldrums. But considering his budget, Ole is by far the worst for me, once again tonight, not for the first time players out of position, on the wrong side, no consistency with shape, a change of formation as much as 4 times. Not testing the opposing keeper , lack of communication, hunger, motivation , skill, I could go on. Absolutely clueless and out if his depth. And I so wanted him to succeed. Dalman please call Pulis and just ask him

Re: The worst City Manager I have seen

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Bring back Phil Neal! And if he's busy, I'd settle for Russell Osman right now. Maybe he could bring his mates sly stallone and Pele with him!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:10 pm

PhilStantShoot2Kill wrote:Bring back Phil Neal! And if he's busy, I'd settle for Russell Osman right now. Maybe he could bring his mates sly stallone and Pele with him!

Stallone would have more of a clue than Ole.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:13 pm

And he could give tan a firm right hook before tunneling out through the dressing room floor

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:15 pm

PhilStantShoot2Kill wrote:And he could give tan a firm right hook before tunneling out through the dressing room floor

It's a win - win scenario!

:thumbup:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 pm

I want Alan Durban back. He was just unlucky.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Its very sad. Ole seems a decent, genuine bloke, but his performances and results a stacking against him. The team's entire shape looks awful with players seemingly lost with it all.
When you consider he's spent a fortune and the calibre of the players brought in.....its a real worry.
The booing is not just aimed at Ole....its the frustration of so many inept displays on the pitch AND Ole's tactics and substitutions. Its no exaggeration, but to me, as it is, this feels like another Wolves scenario. :shock: