Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Never had it so good

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:39 pm

Since 2007 we've had been consistently in the top ten, three finals and one promotion. Yet our fans can't take a tiny slump. Our fans don't deserve the time of day. Primadonnas

Re: Never had it so good

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 pm

Oh just when you thought it could not get any worse....look who pops up.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

This is not just a tiny slump though, is it? Its a continuation of the second half of last season, since January in fact, & if thing are left to continue then we are going to get relegated again. The writing is clearly on the wall.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:49 pm

i hate these die hard fans, everything is rosy,

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm

This isn't a slump, a slump is playing well and having results go against you

We are dire!

No fight or passion today, Le Fondre and Guerra made a difference, but we were poor!
This HAS to be down to the manager!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:54 pm

JamesC wrote:This isn't a slump, a slump is playing well and having results go against you

We are dire!

No fight or passion today, Le Fondre and Guerra made a difference, but we were poor!
This HAS to be down to the manager!

This!!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:55 pm

Enjoyed watching you wave your Norway flag and clapping people who have had enough of the shit performances!

Smell the coffee, and see what's right in front of you! we are going backwards under Ole! He's a lovely guy but not up for the job!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:Enjoyed watching you wave your Norway flag and clapping people who have had enough of the shit performances!

Smell the coffee, and see what's right in front of you! we are going backwards under Ole! He's a lovely guy but not up for the job!

completely agree

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote: He's a lovely guy but not up for the job!

Why people need to explain this i dont know, i got some nice guys who was in my gang but i fucked them off for not doing there jobs and in this case ole is not doing his as its performance based, keep it real dont try cover up you want him gone by saying hes a nice guy like all the other whoppers who say it :thumbup:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:Enjoyed watching you wave your Norway flag and clapping people who have had enough of the shit performances!

Same reason you had your little scuffle on Saturday?

It's constant pressure from our fans, no backing at all.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote: He's a lovely guy but not up for the job!

Why people need to explain this i dont know, i got some nice guys who was in my gang but i fucked them off for not doing there jobs and in this case ole is not doing his as its performance based, keep it real dont try cover up you want him gone by saying hes a nice guy like all the other whoppers who say it :thumbup:

sorry 1977 ;)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Completely agree Jordan

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:

wrong twin mate :thumbup:

He's had our backing, had it all last season and at the start of this! People are losing faith in him and rightly so!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Completely agree Jordan

Really frustrating that most of it is down to being in red really, but even in blue in our first Malky season in 11/12 we had booing from our own fans when really that season was meant to be consolidation. A lot of clubs around us/even bigger haven't been in finals for ages etc, look at Forest for example, huge club yet they've had a massive exile from the Prem.

Unfortunately we don't have a hardcore fanbase, just a fan base that continuously demands instant success

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:07 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:

He's had our backing, had it all last season and at the start of this! People are losing faith in him and rightly so!

Apologies, thought it was you :lol:

I've admitted that it's probably the beginning of the end of Ole but I don't think he's been backed because of the way he was employed. He'll probably be relieved of his duties as early as next month. I wouldn't say he was backed last season at all, well at home at least. Away from home our support understands more

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Lost as many home games in 4 days as we did all year when promoted. Completely clueless but he probably says please and thank you to mr tan so he is here to stay.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:15 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:

I've admitted that it's probably the beginning of the end of Ole but I don't think he's been backed because of the way he was employed. He'll probably be relieved of his duties as early as next month. I wouldn't say he was backed last season at all, well at home at least. Away from home our support understands more

We've had awful home performances since he's been here, few of them heavy! Our home form has to be better, but it's not!

Tan has backed him, most fans have give him a chance but he's lost a lot now! Honestly rather see him go now than later, so it gives a new manager more time to fix things!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:24 pm

We've been shit to watch for over 2 years. The manager & players aren't doing the job.

The OP is correct though, some have had it too good.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:27 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:

I held no grudge about the way he was employed. That wasn't his fault besides turned out tan was justified in what he did in sacking malky. People expect success when you spend an absolute war chest on players, as in tans words 'paying customers' we can demand it. Open your eyes mate this isn't a personal agenda against ole! Everyone likes him, everyone wants him to succeed but he's shown us absolutely nothing to say he is the right man for the job and if I'm wrong then please, tell me why I should have faith in him?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Did he actually wave a Norwegian flag? :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:43 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Since 2007 we've had been consistently in the top ten, three finals and one promotion. Yet our fans can't take a tiny slump. Our fans don't deserve the time of day. Primadonnas

Can't you see the direction he's taking us? Has to go now before our season is totally fucked.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 pm

CantonJack wrote:

Did he actually wave a Norwegian flag? :lol: :lol:

yes m8, bit of banters

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 am

PartyWithOle wrote:Since 2007 we've had been consistently in the top ten, three finals and one promotion. Yet our fans can't take a tiny slump. Our fans don't deserve the time of day. Primadonnas

You are a first class Bellend....that is all

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:27 am

Give it up kid.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:40 am

Its easy: 3 wins in the 4 next matces, or OGS has to go!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:11 am

Tiny slump? Under OGS, we've slumped down to 17th in the table, with Derby away next. After the recent performances, I'm expecting nothing but a hiding up there.

I cannot fathom how anyone can watch what we've seen recently & say that nothing should change!

It's nothing to do with "never having it so good" - I've watched us in the bottom tier... Doesn't mean I can sit back and have to back a manager who clearly is out of his depth.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:26 am

I agree about our fans forgetting what it's like to be on the down, losing games, under pressure, hence the over reaction by a few at final whistle, there was a boy, prob between 16-18 in front of me in grandstand went mental at final whistle( abuse at Ole was way out of line). Unfortunately that is our fan base, good when we win, awful when we don't, we have the 3-5 hardcore. However, the team/ manager need to step up, need a leader on pitch, and some pace in midfield, next 3 games could decide Ole's future.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:20 am

I hate losing, but that's sport and as long as the players have given their all and we have played to our potential I can accept it.
But when we give a performance like that and ive paid good money to see it I will have my say.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:24 am

30 games under Ole, 9 wins and 16 defeats

Only 5 wins under him in the league

Not good enough!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:55 am

I don’t get to many games anymore due to living away, I was there on Saturday (Paid £35 that was an absolute disgrace for a championship game) and that second half was simply terrible... It wasn’t much better at fulham where we were lucky to come away with anything.

Apart from the first half on Saturday, every game Ole has managed we have looked lost, confused and nervous to do anything. No one wants to run at the opposition apart from Fabio.

It's not about the players. We have the quality in the squad. Everyone can see that... It's down to the tactics and the coaching from the manager. That why Ole needs to go. He's too naive to manage in what is one of the hardest divisions in world football to get out of

It’s no good saying we have had it too good. That has nothing to do with it... We've spent an insane amount of money for this league, piling ourselves into even more debt and we are not getting the results you’d expect considering this. EVERY club would expect the same from this the team we have assembled for this league