' CARRY ON LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' CARRY ON LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE '

Postby RICK+CCFC » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:I said this the other day. & by the end of next month we will be,,,,but the powers who run our club will probably wait until boxing day before anything is done about it.

Our club is nothing short of shambolic at every level, why can't the directors & management see this???

Rick, Ole is Dalmans man and chosen for Tan, all for the name Man United.

I know Annis, but every successful businessman makes mistakes, & writes them off sooner rather than later. Your "first loss is your best loss".

There can be no sentiment, or loss of face here. Otherwise we, as a club, are slowly slipping over a very high precipice, with the abyss at the bottom of it!
Last edited by RICK+CCFC on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RICK+CCFC

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:We have no team dynamic, no style. We don't work hard without the ball and can't keep it when we get it. We create nothing, have very little pace and some players even look unfit. Some team changes of line up seem completely unnecessary and players confidence must be so low when they can't get a decent run in the team.

Many new signings seem a complete waste of time. What have plikington, dikgacoi, Morrison, guerra, le fondre, adeymi and macheda offered us? Then again I appreciate it's hard for the strikers when we create nothing and give them zero service.We have not played well all season, nor are we showing any signs of a style or pattern of play developing. I see not green shoots, any light at the end of the tunnel. In fact we are getting worse each game.

Ole seems like a great guy and I hope he goes on to great things in football management, but it won't be with Cardiff City. Time to make a change.

I totally agree with your statement below :thumbup: :thumbup:

We have no team dynamic, no style. We don't work hard without the ball and can't keep it when we get it. We create nothing, have very little pace and some players even look unfit. Some team changes of line up seem completely unnecessary and players confidence must be so low when they can't get a decent run in the team.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Boring is not a word I use lightly when describing a game, but this was a masterclass in monotony!

No flow, no guile, no flare apart from Cala and with all the firepower upfront at our disposal, NO GOALS!

Here's the irony: Joe Mason took a match ball home with him tonight after scoring 3 for Bolton while on loan from Cardiff!!

Something needs to happen, and now it's quite urgent. Promotion is not possible like this and at about a point a game, relegation awaits if the status quo remains.

The one positive was the fans. I couldn't make the game due to work but managed to see it on a stream. The noise from the crowd was there and no mistake (and therefore no excuse for the performance on the field).

Good post :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby carlccfc » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Agree with you Annis about Cala, he had a good game.
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
carlccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 pm

PSG_CCFC wrote:Good piece Annis. I think Ole needs to sort it out I would give him until end of October to turn it around but we usually start a season well and fall away. Maybe we are doing the opposite and will come stronger? At the moment I can't see it though!!

My thoughts on team / tonight:

Macheda looks unfit for a start. The whole team lacked urgency, leadership and drive until Gunnar and Guerra were on. Lack a captain on the pitch. Marshall is a good servant but need a leader to drive the team.

Guerra needs to start he offers something different. Whitts needs to be dropped like he was in our promotion season as he is offering very little at the moment. Gunnar deserves to start after his drive shown today.

Noone will offer pace down one wing and I would bring in Harris for pace down the other. At the moment we are too one dimensional or one paced and need some width. Daehli needs to be central as him and pilkinton narrow the midfield.

Impressed with Manga and Cala. Fabio to come back in and I would go with this:

Marshall
Brayford Manga cala fabio
noone daehli gunnar harris
jones guerra

Maybe try a diamond is digachoi is fit?

And fair play, yours is a good post to and I agree with you :thumbright: except not sure if Harris is ready yet?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Raymond Boombox » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 pm

They were shit as Rivers would say ! Time to act is now , bring in Pulis.... :bluescarf:
Raymond Boombox

Postby binero » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:16 pm

don't know if there is any truth but the other messageboard is saying an emergency meeting was called after the game
binero

Postby JamesC » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
PSG_CCFC wrote:Good piece Annis. I think Ole needs to sort it out I would give him until end of October to turn it around but we usually start a season well and fall away. Maybe we are doing the opposite and will come stronger? At the moment I can't see it though!!

My thoughts on team / tonight:

Macheda looks unfit for a start. The whole team lacked urgency, leadership and drive until Gunnar and Guerra were on. Lack a captain on the pitch. Marshall is a good servant but need a leader to drive the team.

Guerra needs to start he offers something different. Whitts needs to be dropped like he was in our promotion season as he is offering very little at the moment. Gunnar deserves to start after his drive shown today.

Noone will offer pace down one wing and I would bring in Harris for pace down the other. At the moment we are too one dimensional or one paced and need some width. Daehli needs to be central as him and pilkinton narrow the midfield.

Impressed with Manga and Cala. Fabio to come back in and I would go with this:

Marshall
Brayford Manga cala fabio
noone daehli gunnar harris
jones guerra

Maybe try a diamond is digachoi is fit?

And fair play, yours is a good post to and I agree with you :thumbright: except not sure if Harris is ready yet?

Kadeem would battle hard, and be out to prove his worth, I don't think he's had enough experience yet either (shouldve had more loan time well before now!) BUT we need another option. He could be exciting, i'de have him on the left with Fabio behind him - they would compliment eachother well, and Fabio would look after him too.
GrangeEndStar on David Marshall wrote:World class keeper. I imagine that even when he goes for a shit, he often ends up with a clean-sheet.
JamesC

Postby Ketteringblues » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:19 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:Annis I'm sorry I completely disagree with your judgement of Cala.

He was at fault for the goal and was woeful. Don't get me started on his diving

Marshall
Brayford manga Morrison Fabio
Noone Adeyemi Dikachoi Pilkington
Guerra jones

For me and stick with it

Swop Pilkington for Bergstaller.
Ketteringblues

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:20 pm

It is my understanding that the club have given him until November. :thumbup:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Family Stand Man » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 pm

I was one last year that gave Ole the benefit of doubt and thought he should be given a chance to assemble his own squad to see what he could do in the Championship.

The answer is Not A Lot!

It seems we have a talented squad of players who's heads are down, displaying only small pockets of energy and creativity. I would love to know whether Ole has already lost the dressing room - because it looks like that watching our talented players produce very little.

I've made my mind up - OLE OUT.
Family Stand Man

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:23 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:It is my understanding that the club have given him until November. :thumbup:

We will be c20 points off the top 2 by then.
Carpe Diem

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:It is my understanding that the club have given him until November. :thumbup:

Maybe so, but thats what I've heard if its true or not only time will tell!
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Tbh I would have given him until November but what I've witnessed these last 2 games has been so atrocious I've had enough already.
Carpe Diem

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Tbh I would have given him until November but what I've witnessed these last 2 games has been so atrocious I've had enough already.

I agree!
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Blackwood_Bluebird » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Cala had a decent game, 2 or 3 times last ditch tackles to save us.

The goal was neither centre halfs faults... We committed both of them to the area and the delivery by whitts was shit.. They broke with pace which they had in the former bristol city winger... If u look then whitts was standing next to the guy who tapped it into the net. Could and should av picked him up...

Our problem lies in the middle of the pitch.. It was shocking Saturday and ole reverted back to it again today. Gunnarsson and whitts are not good enough... Gunnarsson has a tad more energy but his movement and picking up of players is poor. He jogs around, losses possesion. And yet again we are carrying whitts... There was no leadership or ball winner on the field. No communication between the players.. Looked like a collection of amateurs who didnt know what position they were supposed to be playing.

Plus side, manga actually did a centre backs job.. Guerra must be thinking what the f**k have I come too.. 16 goals in la liga last yr, to this!
twitter: @bluebird_hdg

[b][color=#0000FF]Please not Trollope
Blackwood_Bluebird

Postby valleyrambill » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:37 pm

I thought Carla did well but Connelly was no good at left back why didn't we try Gabby there played there loads of times but Connelly looked lost there, our midfield was dire and the real let downs , to weak and no ideas do not waste Whits back of midfield play him behind the strikers otherwise he is no use what so ever.

Where is this Palace midfielder we signed as we are desperate for a midfielder to boss the midfield.

I would also start Guerra and Jones as Jones did his best and Guerra looks like he can play football
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby RageJon » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Ive had a guts full of all the bullshit within the club. Haven't paid to watch a game since the rebrand but still watch when I can on tv.

The club is a mockery and an insult to supporters intelligence.

Good ridence tan shove the circus up your arse and go buy a f*cking Zoo
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:18 am

binero wrote:don't know if there is any truth but the other messageboard is saying an emergency meeting was called after the game

Ole was summoned to see Dalman last night.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 am

Family Stand Man wrote:I was one last year that gave Ole the benefit of doubt and thought he should be given a chance to assemble his own squad to see what he could do in the Championship.

The answer is Not A Lot!

It seems we have a talented squad of players who's heads are down, displaying only small pockets of energy and creativity. I would love to know whether Ole has already lost the dressing room - because it looks like that watching our talented players produce very little.

Many fans gave him the extra time and many including myself have liked him as a person, but that does not make a football manager,but he is one of the good guys.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Leytonstoneblue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Family Stand Man wrote:I was one last year that gave Ole the benefit of doubt and thought he should be given a chance to assemble his own squad to see what he could do in the Championship.

The answer is Not A Lot!

Many fans gave him the extra time and many including myself have liked him as a person, but that does not make a football manager,but he is one of the good guys.

I have always given OGS up until the last few games the benefit of the doubt, as I believed given the chance he would bring fast, flowing football to this club, it has been anything but! We play well in very short sporadic points in the odd game, that ain't going to win you anything. It's the performances more than the results that have shocked and surprised me, the confidence has already evaporated 7 games in, which tells me that the players just don't buy into what the manager is asking them to do. I was willing to give him 10 games, but I really can't see it improving
5 Live commentary, English Wigan V Welsh Wigan April 2013,
" it's gone a bit quiet with the Wigan fans and there aren't enough Swansea fans to make a noise"
Leytonstoneblue

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:45 am

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The answer is Not A Lot!

I have always given OGS up until the last few games the benefit of the doubt, as I believed given the chance he would bring fast, flowing football to this club, it has been anything but! We play well in very short sporadic points in the odd game, that ain't going to win you anything. It's the performances more than the results that have shocked and surprised me, the confidence has already evaporated 7 games in, which tells me that the players just don't buy into what the manager is asking them to do. I was willing to give him 10 games, but I really can't see it improving

You certainly have :thumbright: Sadly the football that even I thought would happen, never did, quite the opposite.

I was told that one main player has said the players laugh at his team selections as they say, he himself does not know what to do.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:46 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:Cala had a decent game, 2 or 3 times last ditch tackles to save us.

The goal was neither centre halfs faults... We committed both of them to the area and the delivery by whitts was shit.. They broke with pace which they had in the former bristol city winger... If u look then whitts was standing next to the guy who tapped it into the net. Could and should av picked him up...

Our problem lies in the middle of the pitch.. It was shocking Saturday and ole reverted back to it again today. Gunnarsson and whitts are not good enough... Gunnarsson has a tad more energy but his movement and picking up of players is poor. He jogs around, losses possesion. And yet again we are carrying whitts... There was no leadership or ball winner on the field. No communication between the players.. Looked like a collection of amateurs who didnt know what position they were supposed to be playing.

Plus side, manga actually did a centre backs job.. Guerra must be thinking what the f**k have I come too.. 16 goals in la liga last yr, to this!

Cala :thumbright:

Whitts did nothing last night as per usual.

Gunnarson played well v Norwich, but is not the best.

Manga and Guerra :thumbright: :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Mel86 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:36 am

Our club should not be in this position. Never wanted ole but was willing to give him a chance but I now have zero confidence in him...he must go ASAP. Lennon in
Twitter @goldmel314159
Mel86

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:45 pm

Mel86 wrote:Our club should not be in this position. Never wanted ole but was willing to give him a chance but I now have zero confidence in him...he must go ASAP. Lennon in

Spot on :thumbright: Sorry But not Lennon.

Forever Blue
Admin

Previous

Return to General Chat