Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARRY ON LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE '

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 pm

" CARRY ON LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE ' NOW THAT WOULD BE WORRYING :o

My View of tonights game.

CARDIFF CITY 0 BORO 1

Crowd 19,711 incl approx 380 Boro fans.

Ole shall we say rotated his team once again tonight for the 29th consecutive game(incl cup games) and out went £5million Morrison, Man of the Match from Norwich game Gunnarson and Joe Ralls, plus of course Fabio was injured.

Within 90 seconds Boro had scored, before many fans had even taken their seat, from then on Ole was thinking of which formation shall I change it to next, on that account I believe Ole changed our formation 3 times during the game and in the whole 90 plus minutes we had one shot saved on target :shock:

There was a plus side tonight Juan Cala was excellent and Bruno Manga played well :thumbright:

I am not going through the whole game,because to be honest, it was boring,our players were not able to play of each other, it was like they never new each other as there was no partnerships or any flow at all.

Connolly was continually caught out,time after time(out of position), surely Ole could see this?

At half time the team was booed off.

The second half we came alive for the first 10 minutes,( Gunnarson was brought on for Macheda), but that soon faded away.

Honestly I thought if Boro had not been so poor upfront, they could of beaten us 3 nil.

We did however have 2 blatant hand balls turned down during the game.

Our fans were fantastic tonight, seeing as the football was dire, during the game the Canton Stand sang and cheered the team on many many occasions :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Even with 6 minutes of injury time and Marshall attacking, we still looked clueless.

Well thats 1point from 12points, relegation form :shock:

My man of the match Juan Cala. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Our £25 million team is sliding fast down the league :cry:

Derby away next viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147515 a real tough one.

" THE BIG QUESTION IS,WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE? "

Re: ' CARRY ON LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE '

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" CARRY ON LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE ' NOW THAT WOULD BE WORRYING :o

CARDIFF CITY 0 BORO 1

Ole shall we say rotated his team once again tonight for the 29th consecutive game(incl cup games) and out went £5million Morrison, Man of the Match from Norwich game Gunnarson and Joe Ralls, plus of course Fabio was injured.

Within 90 seconds Boro had scored, before many fans had even taken their seat, from then on Ole was thinking of which formation shall I change it to next, on that account I believe Ole changed our formation 3 times during the game and in the whole 90 plus minutes we had one shot saved on target :shock:

There was a plus side tonight Juan Cala was excellent and Bruno Manga played well :thumbright:

I am not going through the whole game,because to be honest, it was boring,our players were not able to play of each other, it was like they never new each other as there was no partnerships or any flow at all.

Connolly was continually caught out,time after time(out of position), surely Ole could see this?

The second half we came alive for the first 10 minutes,( Gunnarson was brought on for Macheda), but that soon faded away.

Honestly I thought if Boro had not been so poor upfront, thy could of beaten us 3 nil.

Our fans were fantastic tonight, seeing as the football was dire, during the game the Canton Stand sang and cheered the team on many many occasions :thumbright: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Even with 6 minutes of injury time and Marshall attacking, we still looked clueless.

Derby away next, a real tough one.

having a new manager annis unless ole sticks to a team and comes out and says this is my 1st team! :old:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:41 pm

I said this the other day. & by the end of next month we will be,,,,but the powers who run our club will probably wait until boxing day before anything is done about it.

Our club is nothing short of shambolic at every level, why can't the directors & management see this???

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:43 pm

19.000 crowd. looked more like 10,000. i know they count the 18, 000 season ticket holders. but i think 8,000 never turned up

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:45 pm

I thought Guerra looked quite good when he came on

Relax annis ole's attacking football will come to shine soon we did have ONE shot tonight another bonus his style is starting to work 3points sat all is forgiven NOT. ole out :(
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Simples really!
Up front Jones and guerra( came on tonight and was class)
noone on the left and one from burgstaller or pilkington on the right
whitts in the middle with dichochov
at the back marshall brayford Manga connelly and on the left Cala( if Fabio is still injured

Get him out before it's too late. Totally clueless this season and last when he came in. Our midfield are a bunch of pussies. Can't beeline we get rid of Joe, Rudy etc. I'd just get Kadeem on there. He should resign he is abysmal.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 pm

annis you must have been watching a different game to me then cos Cala was rubbish :shock:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" CARRY ON LIKE THIS AND WE WILL BE IN A RELEGATION BATTLE ' NOW THAT WOULD BE WORRYING :o

CARDIFF CITY 0 BORO 1

Honestly I thought if Boro had not been so poor upfront, they could of beaten us 3 nil.

We go to Derby Annis...what else can we do?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:50 pm

He must pick his 1st eleven and stick with it we need to build consistency. Bring in players like Noone when fit.

WE NEED CONSISTENCY

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:51 pm

We will be!!!!! We are in a relegation battle and will be in bottom three in ten days..time to panic is now not when we hit the bottom this prick is taking us into oblivion

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:52 pm

bruno played well ? he did waht defenders are supposed to do :laughing6:

but where was he while they were tapping in a goal eh :roll: he was still in attack formation way up the pitch out of position after 2 mins or so

we were all worried to death when we saw guns warming up with a trainer to come on at half time :laughing6: but in fairness he added that little bit of elbow grease and was superb to see him take a few throw ins too :notworthy:

whats the situation with guerra!!! get him on the pitch for f**k sake, he should be starting week in week out, his close touch is superb and given the chance he will score, i bet hes pissed right off how far down the pecking order he is

when he came on we started to create

but we had long lost the game by then, 2nd best all over the pitch, while kenwyne was still our best aerial threat he is sometimes also our best defender at corners :laughing6:
but he got served tonight by there number 22...

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Annis I'm sorry I completely disagree with your judgement of Cala.

He was at fault for the goal and was woeful. Don't get me started on his diving

Marshall
Brayford manga Morrison Fabio
Noone Adeyemi Dikachoi Pilkington
Guerra jones

For me and stick with it

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:53 pm

We have no team dynamic, no style. We don't work hard without the ball and can't keep it when we get it. We create nothing, have very little pace and some players even look unfit. Some team changes of line up seem completely unnecessary and players confidence must be so low when they can't get a decent run in the team.

Many new signings seem a complete waste of time. What have plikington, dikgacoi, Morrison, guerra, le fondre, adeymi and macheda offered us? Then again I appreciate it's hard for the strikers when we create nothing and give them zero service.We have not played well all season, nor are we showing any signs of a style or pattern of play developing. I see not green shoots, any light at the end of the tunnel. In fact we are getting worse each game.

Ole seems like a great guy and I hope he goes on to great things in football management, but it won't be with Cardiff City. Time to make a change.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:57 pm

binero wrote:annis you must have been watching a different game to me then cos Cala was rubbish :shock:

Cala was the best cardiff player on the pitch before Javi came on!

Saved us about 3 or 4 times on his own!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:57 pm

Boring is not a word I use lightly when describing a game, but this was a masterclass in monotony!

No flow, no guile, no flare apart from Cala and with all the firepower upfront at our disposal, NO GOALS!

Here's the irony: Joe Mason took a match ball home with him tonight after scoring 3 for Bolton while on loan from Cardiff!!

Something needs to happen, and now it's quite urgent. Promotion is not possible like this and at about a point a game, relegation awaits if the status quo remains.

The one positive was the fans. I couldn't make the game due to work but managed to see it on a stream. The noise from the crowd was there and no mistake (and therefore no excuse for the performance on the field).

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

CARDIFF CITY 0 BORO 1

Honestly I thought if Boro had not been so poor upfront, thy could of beaten us 3 nil.

having a new manager annis unless ole sticks to a team and comes out and says this is my 1st team! :old:

Allan, I said I would give him 12 games this season, 7 have gone, I dont know if I can hold back till the 12th game.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Good piece Annis. I think Ole needs to sort it out I would give him until end of October to turn it around but we usually start a season well and fall away. Maybe we are doing the opposite and will come stronger? At the moment I can't see it though!!

My thoughts on team / tonight:

Macheda looks unfit for a start. The whole team lacked urgency, leadership and drive until Gunnar and Guerra were on. Lack a captain on the pitch. Marshall is a good servant but need a leader to drive the team.

Guerra needs to start he offers something different. Whitts needs to be dropped like he was in our promotion season as he is offering very little at the moment. Gunnar deserves to start after his drive shown today.

Noone will offer pace down one wing and I would bring in Harris for pave down the other. At the moment we are too one dimensional or one paced and need some width. Daehli needs to be central as him and pilkinton narrow the midfield.

Impressed with Manga and Cala. Fabio to come back in and I would go with this:

Marshall
Brayford Manga cala fabio
noone daehli gunnar harris
jones guerra

Maybe try a diamond is digachoi is fit?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I said this the other day. & by the end of next month we will be,,,,but the powers who run our club will probably wait until boxing day before anything is done about it.

Our club is nothing short of shambolic at every level, why can't the directors & management see this???

Rick, Ole is Dalmans man and chosen for Tan, all for the name Man United.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:00 pm

ninianblue wrote:19.000 crowd. looked more like 10,000. i know they count the 18, 000 season ticket holders. but i think 8,000 never turned up

Steward reckons there was about 16,000 in the ground max.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Igovernor wrote:Simples really!
Up front Jones and guerra( came on tonight and was class)
noone on the left and one from burgstaller or pilkington on the right
whitts in the middle with dichochov
at the back marshall brayford Manga connelly and on the left Cala( if Fabio is still injured

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Now Tell Ole :thumbright:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 pm

8ballpottingmachine wrote:Get him out before it's too late. Totally clueless this season and last when he came in. Our midfield are a bunch of pussies. Can't beeline we get rid of Joe, Rudy etc. I'd just get Kadeem on there. He should resign he is abysmal.

Ole in my opinion, was clueless last season and I got savaged for it.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:02 pm

binero wrote:annis you must have been watching a different game to me then cos Cala was rubbish :shock:

Just my view/opinion :ayatollah:

Who was yours?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

CARDIFF CITY 0 BORO 1

We go to Derby Annis...what else can we do?

We do Ian and I fear for us :cry:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 pm

BlueView wrote:He must pick his 1st eleven and stick with it we need to build consistency. Bring in players like Noone when fit.

WE NEED CONSISTENCY

Try telling Ole :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 pm

noony18 wrote:We will be!!!!! We are in a relegation battle and will be in bottom three in ten days..time to panic is now not when we hit the bottom this prick is taking us into oblivion

Worrying times.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Who was yours?

to be honest I don't think there was one positive about tonight and yes its your opinion which you are entitled to :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:Annis I'm sorry I completely disagree with your judgement of Cala.

He was at fault for the goal and was woeful. Don't get me started on his diving

Marshall
Brayford manga Morrison Fabio
Noone Adeyemi Dikachoi Pilkington
Guerra jones

For me and stick with it

Connolly I thought was at fault for the goal, he was out of position.

I thought Cala was good, thats whats good about difference of opinions :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:09 pm

binero wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Who was yours?

to be honest I don't think there was one positive about tonight and yes its your opinion which you are entitled to :bluescarf:

True, when u think about it, no positives at all.

Yes 1927
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: