Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "Tan destroyed the Club, Ole destroyed the Team"

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:25 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:The Bluebirds’ billionaire owner gave chairman Mehmet Dalman the lead role when Solskjaer was selected to replace Malky Mackay in January! FACT

Erm... Yes? We all know that! :lol: what does this have anything to do with the rebrand decision? :crazy:

Nothing worse than when someone pretends to be ITK. Happens a lot on here. :oops:

You were wrong about Malky and you are wrong about the rebrand being Tan's sole decision.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:31 am

Yaawn

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:33 am

Logie wrote:Yaawn

I agree with you, it's just Barry's own agenda...

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:35 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:You were wrong about Malky and you are wrong about the rebrand being Tan's sole decision.

Wasn't wrong about Malky at all. :lol:

If that's a fact, back it up with facts. Tan has already said himself that the rebrand was his idea. :lol:

Stop pretending to be ITK, it's embarrassing. :laughing6: whenever asked to back up your "facts" you always change to a totally different story... Like OGS & Dalman in this very thread. :laughing5:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:42 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:You were wrong about Malky and you are wrong about the rebrand being Tan's sole decision.

Wasn't wrong about Malky at all. :lol:

If that's a fact, back it up with facts. Tan has already said himself that the rebrand was his idea. :lol:

Stop pretending to be ITK, it's embarrassing. :laughing6: whenever asked to back up your "facts" you always change to a totally different story... Like OGS & Dalman in this very thread. :laughing5:

To be fair, i'm not pretending to be in the know. Common sense would tell you that a board room decision is made by a committee of people not just one... Mike Issacs is the second biggest shareholder 12% which equates to a few million of course he has an input, if I had a few million invested I would also expect a say and so would you.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:42 am

Here's a fact for you all....if you go to the CCS and see Cardiff Play....your supporting the rebrand. :thumbup:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:45 am

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:Here's a fact for you all....if you go to the CCS and see Cardiff Play....your supporting the rebrand. :thumbup:

I'm not bothered either way, I support Cardiff City

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:45 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:To be fair, i'm not pretending to be in the know. Common sense would tell you that a board room decision is made by a committee of people not just one... Mike Issacs is the second biggest shareholder 12% which equates to a few million of course he has an input, if I had a few million invested I would also expect a say and so would you.

You are, you do it all the time! It's cringey as hell. :lol: :oops:

Of course they had to agree it, but you suggested that the rebrand wasnt SOLELY Tan's idea, which he has rubbished himself. :laughing6:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:46 am

Hoochie Coochie Blues wrote:Here's a fact for you all....if you go to the CCS and see Cardiff Play....your supporting the rebrand. :thumbup:

Not a fact at all. :thumbup:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:47 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:To be fair, i'm not pretending to be in the know. Common sense would tell you that a board room decision is made by a committee of people not just one... Mike Issacs is the second biggest shareholder 12% which equates to a few million of course he has an input, if I had a few million invested I would also expect a say and so would you.

You are, you do it all the time! It's cringey as hell. :lol: :oops:

Of course they had to agree it, but you suggested that the rebrand wasnt SOLELY Tan's idea, which he has rubbished himself. :laughing6:

Rubbish "They had to agree it" who is pretending to be in the know ? :oops:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:58 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Rubbish "They had to agree it" who is pretending to be in the know ? :oops:

Of course they did. It wouldn't have gone through had they not agreed to it... But to suggest that Tan wasn't the SOLE person who came up with the rebrand idea, is nonsense. :laughing6: HES confirmed this himself.

You are pretending to be ITK. Constantly. It's cringey. :laughing6:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:08 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Rubbish "They had to agree it" who is pretending to be in the know ? :oops:

Of course they did. It wouldn't have gone through had they not agreed to it... But to suggest that Tan wasn't the SOLE person who came up with the rebrand idea, is nonsense. :laughing6: HES confirmed this himself.

You are pretending to be ITK. Constantly. It's cringey. :laughing6:

To clarify in a previous post you suggested that "they were all yes men" now you are saying "they had to say yes for it to go through" which is your belief ?
As i'm not disputing the vote, how could I ? I wasn't in the board room meeting and neither was you! My dispute is the rebrand was decided on a committee vote not just Tan's unfortunately as in any company the majority shareholder always takes the hit!

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:12 am

You're changing the goal posts now you've been challenged. You said before that the rebrand IDEA was not solely Tan's. You suggested that he didn't come up with it alone.

Now you've been challenged, you're changin your stance.

:laughing6:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:18 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:You're changing the goal posts now you've been challenged. You said before that the rebrand IDEA was not solely Tan's. You suggested that he didn't come up with it alone.

Now you've been challenged, you're changin your stance.

:laughing6:

I have never changed my stance, I have ALWAYS SAID the rebrand was NOT solely Tan's decision! And I still stand by this.

So where you do stand ? Are they just "yes men" or did they actually make a decision in the board room which makes it a committee decision ?

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:28 am

Moving the goalposts. :laughing6:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:41 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Not a fact at all. :thumbup:

The only supporters with any credibility was the ones that walked away like TVB.

If you pay to watch games...that money goes into a rebranded club which Tan owns.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Moving the goalposts. :laughing6:

Clutching at straws.... :lol:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:42 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:

I agree... You are! Totally changing your "facts" now that you've been questioned about their validity! :lol: :lol:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

I agree... You are! Totally changing your "facts" now that you've been questioned about their validity! :lol: :lol:

I have posted my stance above, you are now trying to twist words for your own agenda!! Cringey really :oops: