A forum for all things Cardiff City

"Tan destroyed the Club, Ole destroyed the Team"

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Heard that quote from someone tonight.

Sums it all up really....

We're no better off now than when the Riddler was in charge

Re: "Tan destroyed the Club, Ole destroyed the Team"

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 pm

eighty_8 wrote:Heard that quote from someone tonight.

Tan wasn't even at the game today and he is getting crap, give it a rest!!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm

The only positive is the lack of HMRC court appearances.. In some ways we're worse off, we play in red with a stupid badge and even further in debt with a split fan base and a team and manager that seem like they don't know what's going on.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Sorry for abusing Mr Tan....
Not like he's ripped our Club apart is it....

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:29 pm

Stavross wrote:The only positive is the lack of HMRC court appearances.. In some ways we're worse off, we play in red with a stupid badge and even further in debt with a split fan base and a team and manager that seem like they don't know what's going on.

Spot on

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:31 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

I disagree, its the fans opinions that have made the separation! I'm not pro red I'm pro cardiff city, as they play in red I don't expect to be abused for wearing a red shirt in support of my team.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

I disagree, its the fans opinions that have made the separation! I'm not pro red I'm pro cardiff city, as they play in red I don't expect to be abused for wearing a red shirt in support of my team.

Where have I abused you for wearing a Red shirt?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Where did I say you personally had ? It's fans split opinions that have changed the club... Isn't that what I said ?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Differing opinions about the shirt colour shouldn't stop fans from creating an atmosphere at our home games. It's just an excuse for the thousands of apathetic fans we have who constantly look for excuses not to sing or not even attend. We barely even rustle up applause or cheers when the team comes out and the players are announced. Fans need to look at themselves before looking for reasons to blame someone else.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Where did I say you personally had ? It's fans split opinions that have changed the club... Isn't that what I said ?

The fans have split opinions, yes, buts it's over the pointless rebrand that Tan created.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

The fans have split opinions, yes, buts it's over the pointless rebrand that Tan created.

But it wasn't just Tan's rebrand was it ? Think before you answer..

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:26 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Penyfai Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Yes it is Tan's "lucky red" rebrand. It's his idea and it's what he wanted and what Tan wants Tan gets. Just because the spineless directors bent over and said YES when Tan splashed his cash, it doesn't mean it's not Tan's rebrand. If Tan didn't want to rebrand the club we wouldn't be playing in red with a shit badge. But he did......so we are.
I've thought.......and there's my answer.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Penyfai Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Yes it is Tan's "lucky red" rebrand. It's his idea and it's what he wanted and what Tan wants Tan gets. Just because the spineless directors bent over and said YES when Tan splashed his cash, it doesn't mean it's not Tan's rebrand. If Tan didn't want to rebrand the club we wouldn't be playing in red with a shit badge. But he did......so we are.

Next time you look out of the window, spend some time concentrating just incase you see pigs fly... Because if you truly believe what you just posted you might just see some! :laughing6:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:31 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Penyfai Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Penyfai Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
eighty_8 wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Next time you look out of the window, spend some time concentrating just incase you see pigs fly... Because if you truly believe what you just posted you might just see some! :laughing6:

Go on then enlighten me before the pigs start flying

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

By the sounds of it they already have!! :laughing6:
Come on seriously.. There is a board of directors not just Tan as some like to believe! Dalman for one is a Man United season ticket holder and former share holder of Man U, ironically we now have a ex Man U player and play in red with a Man United formation.. Hmmmm

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Cardiffcitymad banging on about it not being just Tan's rebrand again! :lol:

If you know it isn't just his rebrand, back it up with proof. If not, stop portraying your opinion as fact.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:By the sounds of it they already have!! :laughing6:
Come on seriously.. There is a board of directors not just Tan as some like to believe! Dalman for one is a Man United season ticket holder and former share holder of Man U, ironically we now have a ex Man U player and play in red with a Man United formation.. Hmmmm

It's no secret that Dalman is a Man U fan and season ticket holder and Yes Tan was badly advised regarding the fans expectance of the rebrand but it's still his "lucky red" rebrand. Tan can have the final say no matter what the other directors tell him, there just licking his arse.

I think you're missing my original point - It's the rebrand that created the split in the fan base. Tan has the power to turn that around if he wants. But he won't.

Still no flying pigs.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:58 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Cardiffcitymad banging on about it not being just Tan's rebrand again! :lol:

If you know it isn't just his rebrand, back it up with proof. If not, stop portraying your opinion as fact.

I did above, a simple internet search will prove the above.. Another FACT for you is Mike Issacs is still a 12% shareholder and still has a voice! Need I say anymore

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:It's no secret that Dalman is a Man U fan and season ticket holder and Yes Tan was badly advised regarding the fans expectance of the rebrand but it's still his "lucky red" rebrand. Tan can have the final say no matter what the other directors tell him, there just licking his arse.

The chairman and chief executive runs the business like with any other company, Tan maybe the biggest shareholder but living thousands of miles away (in a different time zone) makes it a bit difficult to be in day to day control!

Penyfai Blue wrote:I think you're missing my original point - It's the rebrand that created the split in the fan base. Tan has the power to turn that around if he wants. But he won't.

Still no flying pigs.

You must always look beyond the vale of incorporation of any business and search for the guided influence in Cardiff's case Dalman..

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Penyfai Blue wrote:It's no secret that Dalman is a Man U fan and season ticket holder and Yes Tan was badly advised regarding the fans expectance of the rebrand but it's still his "lucky red" rebrand. Tan can have the final say no matter what the other directors tell him, there just licking his arse.

The chairman and chief executive runs the business like with any other company, Tan maybe the biggest shareholder but living thousands of miles away (in a different time zone) makes it a bit difficult to be in day to day control!

Penyfai Blue wrote:I think you're missing my original point - It's the rebrand that created the split in the fan base. Tan has the power to turn that around if he wants. But he won't.

Still no flying pigs.

You must always look beyond the vale of incorporation of any business and search for the guided influence in Cardiff's case Dalman..

Sad as it is, some people will go to any lengths to defend TAN'S "lucky red" rebrand of Cardiff City.
I think the pigs are clearly flying passed your window tonight mate.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Penyfai Blue wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Still no flying pigs.

Sad as it is, some people will go to any lengths to defend TAN'S "lucky red" rebrand of Cardiff City.
I think the pigs are clearly flying passed your window tonight mate.

I'm not defending the red, I'm defining the reality! :thumbup:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:34 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I did above, a simple internet search will prove the above.. Another FACT for you is Mike Issacs is still a 12% shareholder and still has a voice! Need I say anymore

Yes, you need to back up your "facts" as has been requested MANY times, yet every time you fail to do so. :roll:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:14 am

Cardiffcity MAD, your username sums it up really, you are deluded if you think Tan isn't the root cause of all of this, Tan and fans like you.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:I did above, a simple internet search will prove the above.. Another FACT for you is Mike Issacs is still a 12% shareholder and still has a voice! Need I say anymore

Yes, you need to back up your "facts" as has been requested MANY times, yet every time you fail to do so. :roll:

Go onto companies house and pay a £1 to check the records, its not my fault if you don't understand company law!!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:21 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Cardiffcity MAD, your username sums it up really, you are deluded if you think Tan isn't the root cause of all of this, Tan and fans like you.

You said the same about Malky and you were wrong, don't make the same mistake!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:32 pm

Not sure what you mean, I liked Malky, he got you all your prized Premiership football you so crave so you should worship him.

The facts don't lie, we are in a worse off position now than we were before the rebrand, the rebrand was a complete waste of time, it has ruined our once great club. We are stuck playing in Bristol Citys red, with red seats in our stadium and long standing loyal fans no longer feel they can go and watch the club.

There has been no benefits from the rebrand WHATSOEVER! Anyone who tries to argue that is a deluded fool.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:48 pm

Not prized premiership for me, admittedly I enjoyed the glory however I support Cardiff city what ever the position, but you cannot blame the rebrand for the disaster on the field, my only dispute is the rebrand decision was not solely tans idea! Remember that guiding light...

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:07 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote: my only dispute is the rebrand decision was not solely tans idea! Remember that guiding light...

Yet again, speaking in fact when this is just your (bizarre) opinion! :roll: Tan has already contradicted your opinion in an interview! :laughing6:

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:16 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote: my only dispute is the rebrand decision was not solely tans idea! Remember that guiding light...

Yet again, speaking in fact when this is just your (bizarre) opinion! :roll: Tan has already contradicted your opinion in an interview! :laughing6:

The Bluebirds’ billionaire owner gave chairman Mehmet Dalman the lead role when Solskjaer was selected to replace Malky Mackay in January! FACT

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:21 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:The Bluebirds’ billionaire owner gave chairman Mehmet Dalman the lead role when Solskjaer was selected to replace Malky Mackay in January! FACT

Erm... Yes? We all know that! :lol: what does this have anything to do with the rebrand decision? :crazy:

Nothing worse than when someone pretends to be ITK. Happens a lot on here. :oops: