Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The fans helped

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:14 pm

We did all we could, we moaned and groaned at every pass after conceding the goal. We booed them off at half time to give the boys a confidence boost and sang for the manager to be sacked in the Ninian stand. How we didn't spur the boys on to victory after all that?

Re: The fans helped

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:We did all we could, we moaned and groaned at every pass after conceding the goal. We booed them off at half time to give the boys a confidence boost and sang for the manager to be sacked in the Ninian stand. How we didn't spur the boys on to victory after all that?

They should grow a pair then, it must be tough earning 15-40k a week and being a dog turd performer.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 pm

every corner, free kick was shit, if your not good enough for the prem. where do you go, cardiff city. good money. the best in the league. and just go with the flow. oh. and a manager who hasnt got a clue what hes doing.. only at cardiff city

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 pm

dorsetblue wrote:
Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:We did all we could, we moaned and groaned at every pass after conceding the goal. We booed them off at half time to give the boys a confidence boost and sang for the manager to be sacked in the Ninian stand. How we didn't spur the boys on to victory after all that?

They should grow a pair then, it must be tough earning 15-40k a week and being a dog turd performer.

Here f*cking here pal :thumbup:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm

I'm sorry but there is no way fans can be blamed for this strife

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Yep they're on good money, does that make you immune to emotions?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:27 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Yep they're on good money, does that make you immune to emotions?

No it would make me pretty thick skinned and care free to be honest, bless the lot of their little cotton socks.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Yep they're on good money, does that make you immune to emotions?

But then they know they will get abuse every game from opposition fans, but that doesn't seem to hurt their feelings, and if it does I think they should find a better career path where hard working people who pay good money for 2 hours worth of utter devotion aren't able to upset them

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Booing them off at half time was a disgrace.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:43 pm

The useless twats had one shot on goal all game. And this is Ole's attacking game he promised us???? Not good enough.Our expensive squad should be clear at the top of the league, not 3 points off relegation.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Bluemellons wrote:

The useless twats had one shot on goal all game. And this is Ole's attacking game he promised us???? Not good enough.Our expensive squad should be clear at the top of the league, not 3 points off relegation.

This league is that easy is it? Felix magath. Experienced coach even managed in the champions league. Can't buy a win.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Tradition before success some say, hilarious some of the people around me who are very pro blue. :oops:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Well I'm all broken up for them boys on 20k a week.........I've stood on the terrace and sung and chanted for the team when they are 4-0 down.........and clapped them off..........but that's when they have put some effort in and not dropped their heads............they need a few cans of toughen up to be honest...........and I hope we get pulis to give them it.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:54 pm

In fairness to Felix Magath, he has nowhere near the depth and quality of squad that Ole has at his disposal. A more experienced manager could make 2 decent teams out of our squad. As it is, we look like relegation fodder.
I like Ole as a man, but come on............its farcical how poor we are. :(

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Never mind what they earn, it's expensive to watch a side not string a pass together and look like they don't want to be there. I am not one for calling for heads but it is painful and I have not spoken to anyone who thinks Ole is the right man. He has not helped himself with pointless constant changes, and zero clue on the opposition, despite stating he plans for each game, and picks the team he thinks will win that game based on how the opposition will play having studied them!!! I'd like to know wtf he has been studying cos so far it ain't what it should have been.