Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

told you so

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:10 pm

Despite all the abuse I get on here. I told you last this pratt would take us straight to league one. He is the worst manager since kenny hibbitt.. u keep the faith and see u in league one!!!

Re: told you so

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:41 pm

noony18 wrote:Despite all the abuse I get on here. I told you last this pratt would take us straight to league one. He is the worst manager since kenny hibbitt.. u keep the faith and see u in league one!!!

Nothing more than I hate than people who say 'Told you so' after our club being in a bad situation, almost as if you want us to do crap.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:09 pm

I want him gone, But if he was given a season there is no way we would be in the bottom 3, So you didn't really tell us anything. :D

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Kanester wrote:I want him gone, But if he was given a season there is no way we would be in the bottom 3, So you didn't really tell us anything. :D

After last nights performance we would have been in danger of relegation if he had stayed. One of worst performances I can remember for a very long time.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:47 pm

abergblue wrote:
Kanester wrote:I want him gone, But if he was given a season there is no way we would be in the bottom 3, So you didn't really tell us anything. :D

After last nights performance we would have been in danger of relegation if he had stayed. One of worst performances I can remember for a very long time.

I agree it was woeful but even with my misses as manager this squad wouldn't go down. 8-)