Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This is a problem for the whole of City not just Ole

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:00 pm

Can we take much more as fans.
we cannot even banter with anyone anymore because we are such a joke that there is always material against us.

it cannot just be a managerial issue, it has to be everything from scouts to the training.

The club is on its knees in my eyes.
fans not going because of the red/blue
in-fighting
no atmosphere
Tan acting like willy f*cking wonka
money spent
manager problems
leaking info to other teams
players not turning up for a decent shift
shockingly boring football with shit results
falling attendances

I would take decent football In Blue in league 1/2 with a fan base that is there ffor City with a good atmosphere and start from scratchOle out

Re: This is a problem for the whole of City not just Ole

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Totally agree! Our clubs just a mess at the moment! Absolute joke!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Is it tans revenge for all the abuse he received taking us down to league one. Then force us into liquidation??

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 pm

When I think of what we were to what we are

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Agreed. Scary question for us all to face up to now - how much more before we become TOO broken to fix? How much more do the real fans need to take before it's too late? Is it already too late? I just don't know.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Where doe Tan go/do from here? I hope he fucks off but cant see it until he can get some of his money back.

Never an easy run being a City fan ffs

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Tell me about it!

What hurts most is some 'fans' still manage to find a defence for tan after this destruction of our club. Although I can't do it, and will never accept it, I understand the logic of those that support Cardiff and not the colour etc but there is NO defence whatsoever for tan. Why the hell he deserves any respect is beyond me. He deserves the same level of respect he has shown us and our heritage. f**k all respect.