Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pro Ole Fans....

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:48 pm

We are 17th in the league.

Please list below the pro's of Ole as our manager.

Thank you very much. :thumbup:

Re: Pro Ole Fans....

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Pro nr.1 - We are not 18th

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 pm

seanmogs wrote:Pro nr.1 - We are not 18th

Awesome.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:51 pm

SBF1 wrote:

:lol: I'm not pro Ole by the way

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:54 pm

seanmogs wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

I had noticed... :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Are there any with any sense left ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:00 pm

SBF1 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Just making sure because I'm sure some would take that as a serious pro :lol:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:03 pm

seanmogs wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Just making sure because I'm sure some would take that as a serious pro :lol:

You have a point, which is one more than Ole got tonight. :oops: :oops:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Bumped especially for pro Ole fans to get their points across .

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:20 pm

He grins a lot.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm 100% Pro Cardiff City..

I will support the manager and the players.

It's not our job to fire managers, nor hire them..

If Ole goes he goes, if he stays he stays.

If it's the latter, we will still want him to succeed.

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Why we should keep him:

1. He knows Sir Alex
2. He has a plan (sort of)
3. He's a nice bloke
4. He does the Ayatollah
5. He's built a good squad
6. He was successful in Norway
7. Mehmet thinks he's the right bloke (actually Tan told him to say that)
8. He's had a few good results

Any more?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:24 pm

So why not state your own reasons instead of asking others for them just to be shot down. :thumbup:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:28 pm

stentona wrote:Why we should keep him:

1. He knows Sir Alex
2. He has a plan (sort of)
3. He's a nice bloke
4. He does the Ayatollah
5. He's built a good squad
6. He was successful in Norway
7. Mehmet thinks he's the right bloke (actually Tan told him to say that) WRONG
8. He's had a few good results

Any more?

Mehmet is Manchester united through and through thats why we have ole as a manager!! :thumbup:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 pm

AJ1927 wrote:I'm 100% Pro Cardiff City..

Great post fella :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Here's a pro: he hasn't got a clue, so other teams won't predict his squad or style of play! Problem is neither do our players! He's got to go, cheers for spending millions on players and selling the majority of a strong championship winning squad that was already gelled! Making us play like headless chickens with no organisation! We look like we're gonna concede on every attack and we don't look dangerous on the counter! Tan ruined our club and ole has ruined our team! I fear the future, but I'll be there to see it unfold!

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Sorry but he has to go

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:44 pm

Great in the transfer market

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Your just stating the obvious. Being anti ole doesn't mean u want him and by default the team to fail. It means you don't believe in him and want better. What reason have we got to believe in him?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:Great in the transfer market

So would I with 20million. :lol:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:37 pm

It's not looking good, but you must remember that it's only September. Be patient.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Is good in the transfer market???? as his players that he got are 17th in the championship and do not seem to know what to do so I am not sure on that.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:39 am

valleyrambill wrote:Is good in the transfer market???? as his players that he got are 17th in the championship and do not seem to know what to do so I am not sure on that.

Very good in the transfer market. We have a whole team of great individual players who could get into ANY team in this league. Our problem is that Ole doesn't know his best team and keeps rotating, resulting in a very unsettled team. It was ridiculous how many times two players kept going for the ball and neither were calling for it. There's no chemistry.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:31 am

Ole proved as soon as about a month into the job he was out of his depth. Losing 4-0 at home to Hull etc. Some of our fans are unbelievable too saying he'll come good cos he was a great player, worked under fergie etc. :roll:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:02 am

We have played some good football this season, and the first few games were a cracking start. It's a shame that we've lost since, but I think that OGS needs more time. I think maybe if he settles a team we can honestly get some really good results.

Besides, losing a manager cocks up your season a lot of the time - look at what happened to us last year.

Btw this is not to say that I do not recognise the embarrassment of losing at home 4-2 after 2-0 up or failing to take a point from M'boro, but that I want to ensure that we can remain somewhat cohesive as a club and fanbased this season after the Malky debacle last year.

Bluebirds!! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:33 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Mehmet is Manchester united through and through thats why we have ole as a manager!! :thumbup:

Any proof of this? Or are you just giving your opinion and dressing it up as fact again? :lol: :roll:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:52 am

nubbsy wrote:

Your just stating the obvious. Being anti ole doesn't mean u want him and by default the team to fail. It means you don't believe in him and want better. What reason have we got to believe in him?

No I'm stating what I believe.. I am not happy with current set up, but whilst Ole is charge I want him to succeed.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:54 am

Fans moaned for Malky never changing the team, now they're moaning for ole always changing the side :lol:

We are a fickle bunch of cunts eh!!

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:04 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:

Any proof of this? Or are you just giving your opinion and dressing it up as fact again? :lol: :roll:

i believe he owned shares in utd (possibly still does but i don't know for sure) and has been quite vocal in his admiration of man utd and more specifically their business model. weather this makes him utd "through and through" or not is debatable, but certainly something to note

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:59 am

After seeing Ole for a while, he comes across as too spineless a character for the job. Not many has the right characteristics to be a successful manager, and his results from Molde seemed to be the start of an excellent manager career.

However, he was backed by a "rich uncle" in Molde and managed to sign or loan about 40 players in 3 years. Much resembling the way he went on with the transfer business and the funds available at Cardiff City. He managed to win the league in Norway 2 years in a row, however not in a convincing fashion with a lot of marginal victories. Then suddenly, the team falls apart and is situated in the bottom of the table at the start of season 3. Why? You would normally expect the success to continue.. The manager that preceded Ole in Molde has turned it all around. Now Molde is at the top spot and setting historical point records for the Norwegian league.

Well, it seems for me at least that Ole has a problem with making tough decisions in a good way. He doesn`t install the neccessary confindence in what you believe are his key players. As soon as someone has done one or two mistakes in a game, the player is subbed or replaced the next match. He keeps having too many options, and often goes for the most unlikely choices you would imagine, like selects the 5th choice striker in the pecking order, 5th most likely tactical formation, players in new positions etc. Way too creative to be a manager. He lacks the stubborn traits that I believe helps in such a job, and the vision is not that his team is going play a certain way (rather that he is a genious I presume). He does things like buying his most trusted player from his former club (Eikrem), and not having the patience and confidence to install him in the team. And he buys players like Berget, Cala and Guerra without giving them a chance. Pretty weird stuff if you ask me. He also does not value experience as much as I think is warranted, letting John at the age of 18 play in the important matches last season and not embracing Hudson, Dikgacoi and Guerra now when its needed.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:44 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Good post