Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANYONE RATE GLEN ROADER

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 pm

:shock:

Re: ANYONE RATE GLEN ROADER

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:26 pm

The guys a f*cking snake. You should read Harry Redknapps book where because Glenn was doing f**k all he tried to help him out in getting on his back room staff then after a while took his job

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 pm

He was at the game tonight, after his meeting !

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

he was at the game on saturday too not too far from me

he looked very cosy in amongst the money men !

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 pm

Please NO .

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:08 pm

No fuking way. I'd rather tan step in as manager

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:14 pm

No thank you. Our slump to League One would actually be confirmed with him at the helm

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Don't worry - he's got no connection to Man Yoo.

Or has he?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:22 pm

No,,,please No. I'd rather Glen Hoddle.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 pm

rick roeder used to work as a coach to glenn hoddle when he was manager of england

somethings brewing . perhaps bring roeder in as a coach working with ole ?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:25 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:No,,,please No. I'd rather Glen Hoddle.

I said Glenn Hoddle at the time Ole was appointed by the many who thought that going with inexperience was the way forward!!! f*cking idiots

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Why is everyone slating Roeder? He took over Newcastle towards the foot of the Premiership and got them to finish 7th that season. That alone is impressive enough and someone like Roeder is just what we need now; a strong, ruthless character who will organise us.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:37 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Why is everyone slating Roeder? He took over Newcastle towards the foot of the Premiership and got them to finish 7th that season. That alone is impressive enough and someone like Roeder is just what we need now; a strong, ruthless character who will organise us.

Roeder strong ? He also took West Ham down when leaving their best player on the bench

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

f**k no, he's shit.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:42 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Why is everyone slating Roeder? He took over Newcastle towards the foot of the Premiership and got them to finish 7th that season. That alone is impressive enough and someone like Roeder is just what we need now; a strong, ruthless character who will organise us.

He is NOT ruthless,and was in the job at the time when they were looking for a new manager,

Chris Coleman almost got the job,along with many others who were interviewed.

Roader was at the club for many years,so the players were known to him at the time.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:56 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

He is NOT ruthless,and was in the job at the time when they were looking for a new manager,

Roader was at the club for many years,so the players were known to him at the time.

I remember Roeder putting up with a lot of off the pitch nonsense and he handled it well with Newcastle and did very well. He had to deal with a huge injury crisis and rely on a lot of the academy players. Roeder had a 45% win record at Newcastle, he did a superb job and I think a lot of the criticism he's getting is very unjustified.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

I remember Roeder putting up with a lot of off the pitch nonsense and he handled it well with Newcastle and did very well. He had to deal with a huge injury crisis and rely on a lot of the academy players. Roeder had a 45% win record at Newcastle, he did a superb job and I think a lot of the criticism he's getting is very unjustified.

I Welcome everyone's views - never saying i am right,but why has no club made Roader their manager in the last 5 years ??

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:21 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

I Welcome everyone's views - never saying i am right,but why has no club made Roader their manager in the last 5 years ??

Not saying I'm right either, just giving my opinion. Roeder had a brain tumour didn't he.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:33 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Not saying I'm right either, just giving my opinion. Roeder had a brain tumour didn't he.

Yes he did - i think that was in 2003 mate .

Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:56 pm

He was DEFINITELY there today, Jon Candy's photo proves https://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/ ... 7693714685

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:41 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Spot on out in on the other thread just now

Newcatsle have gone downhill since he left

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:09 am

Never even heard of him :|