Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Further cost cutting exercise

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:28 am

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:
CCFC87 wrote:Dread to think what will happen if we dont go up.

Why? Why do we need to up? No other club does so badly so why us?

Goats, I honestly believe if we dont go back up, this club will be in serious financial trouble.
Personally the Premier League was not what it was made out to be and for me its not everything,but we are spending on the playing front like a Prem Club,so we need to go back up.

I agree with this

Goats, surely you can se that we're like no other club since Tan has come in?
The whole structure is geared for premier league & we will be in big trouble financially if we get stuck in the championship IMO.
It's not like the old days here any more!!

Re: ' Further cost cutting exercise '

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:47 am

:lol: it's so obvious that this isn't a real account.

Re: ' Further cost cutting exercise '

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:18 am

Barry Chuckle wrote::lol: it's so obvious that this isn't a real account.

If thats true, your a mod sort it out ;)

Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:

Goats, I honestly believe if we dont go back up, this club will be in serious financial trouble.
Personally the Premier League was not what it was made out to be and for me its not everything,but we are spending on the playing front like a Prem Club,so we need to go back up.

I agree with this

Its strange that I, as a Jack, have more faith in the ability of your club to survive than most of you do. Others have faced financial disaster and bounced back. If soton can do it why not the capital?

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:05 pm

xajax wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
goats wrote:

I agree with this

Its strange that I, as a Jack, have more faith in the ability of your club to survive than most of you do. Others have faced financial disaster and bounced back. If soton can do it why not the capital?

I agree that there is too much doom and gloom, but we don't face financial disaster at the moment. The dilemma is that to keep the finances sweet, Tan gets his own way.

I believe that CCFC is more than capable of surviving and eventually thriving. Target 1 would be promotion obviously for a repeat of those derbies which are second to none!!! :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:38 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:

I agree that there is too much doom and gloom, but we don't face financial disaster at the moment. The dilemma is that to keep the finances sweet, Tan gets his own way.

I believe that CCFC is more than capable of surviving and eventually thriving. Target 1 would be promotion obviously for a repeat of those derbies which are second to none!!! :bluescarf:

Agreed, oh so sweet when we win but unbearable when we loose.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:08 pm

xajax wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:

Agreed, oh so sweet when we win but unbearable when we loose.

In my opinion we have to get rid of tan as he is cause of our problems. Would rather go down to conference if it meant going back to blue and tan leaving.