Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Don't want us to lose 2moro but......

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:39 am

I would always want us to win every time, but part of me is thinking what if we scrape a win 2moro does that paper over the cracks and give ole more time?

I'd like to see him gone personally....

Thoughts?

Re: Don't want us to lose 2moro but......

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:41 am

:thumbright:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:48 am

I think it's now or never for Ole, the next 3/4 games to sort it out. The thing that concerns me so far is that we had pre season, 2 cup games against lower opposition and 6 league games but we are just not performing at the level that this squad of players should be. Ok we played OK in the first 30 mins against Norwich but other than that we gave been disappointing and in some games, e.g Fulham, woeful. Even though we beat Huddersfield 3-1, I think we were even outplayed in that game.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:41 am

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:I think it's now or never for Ole, the next 3/4 games to sort it out. The thing that concerns me so far is that we had pre season, 2 cup games against lower opposition and 6 league games but we are just not performing at the level that this squad of players should be. Ok we played OK in the first 30 mins against Norwich but other than that we gave been disappointing and in some games, e.g Fulham, woeful. Even though we beat Huddersfield 3-1, I think we were even outplayed in that game.

Agree with all that...

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:14 pm

But any new manager would still have to work with over paid under achieving players we have
Can't get my head around how the players aren't being held to count
Ole picks them yes but he puts his trust in them and they give him back poor performances :bluescarf: :ole: i

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:17 pm

I would always want us to win but but but
Looks like you would rather us lose this one so as ole can get sacked
Nice fans we got :bluescarf: :ole:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:35 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:I would always want us to win but but but

Agree with you. Can't get my head around modern fans, I would never hope my team would lose, whatever the reason. It's never the players fault anymore either, it's Ole's fault for tinkering, it's Malky's fault for being so defensive, its Dave's fault for being so miserable, it's the ref's fault for not spotting the offside. It doesn't seem to cross anyone's mind that maybe the players have something to do with it as well.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:04 pm

Got agree markemark :bluescarf: :ole:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:05 pm

You're a fine one to talk, you wanted Rudy Gestede to score against us for Blackburn!!! :crazy:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Think you are the type of supporter we don't want.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:38 pm

Glad you brought that up Barry what a fu..ing joke you are
Just quoted a little part of my post and left some out didn't you you fu ..ing tw.t
Tell everyone what I actually said you little shit
We'll let me do it for you
I hope we win 4 3 and rudy gets a hatrick was what I said
So how is that the same as this thread
You really are a c..t :bluescarf: :ole:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:16 pm

So called fans wanting us to lose to see a man lose his job. Embarrassment of a fanbase

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:30 pm

For god sake you have to give the man some time............we have played a handful of games.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:33 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Glad you brought that up Barry what a fu..ing joke you are
Just quoted a little part of my post and left some out didn't you you fu ..ing tw.t

I can't imagine why any real City fan would want any player to score a hat trick AGAINST Cardiff. :crazy:

What if those three goals prevented us from getting promotion, or getting into the playoffs? We lost out due to goal difference only a good few years ago!

Nice fans we've got.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:45 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:Glad you brought that up Barry what a fu..ing joke you are

:mumum:
Even a school of piranha's would of been delighted with that bite!

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:40 pm

You really are a fu..ing moron chuckles
So why did you only highlight half of what I said :bluescarf: :ole:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:01 pm

For the record I've been following city since 1991/92 and I've seen some really shit managers... My point is, if we do win tommorow will all be forgotten?

In my opinion he's had time! Shocking defeats against palace and hull at home and the manner Of the defeats! Yes he can only work with what he's got but he's had two transfer windows! In jan he signed 3 Norwegians! 1s gone on loan and other barely makes the bench! He's also signed guerra, le fondre, adeyemi, & digakcoi yet these four have yet to all start together and he goes back to gunnarsson whitts and ralls!!

My main opinion of ole is that he is clearly out of his depth tactically... He doesn't know who to play where and which personnel to use... This is alarming!! Maybe he has too many options? We made Fulham look good previously and then Saturday his subs and formation were baffling beyond belief! It was like he really just didn't know what to do!!!

Players perform differently for different managers! Look at ki with the jacks! Forgotten man under laudrup last season and inspirational so far this yr! Same example with palace and pulis over holloway!

I would love him to get sacked because I can only see things getting worse,we don't want to be playing catch up in January!

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:02 pm

To be fair, 2 wins gets us right back in the mix, so hoping for anything but a win tomorrow just seems preemptive. What if it's a convincing win and Ole sorts his team out and we can deliver results week in, week out after that? I think it just needs more time is all, not to say you're wrong :)

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Liles93 wrote:To be fair, 2 wins gets us right back in the mix, so hoping for anything but a win tomorrow just seems preemptive. What if it's a convincing win and Ole sorts his team out and we can deliver results week in, week out after that? I think it just needs more time is all, not to say you're wrong :)

Nothing would make me more happy than to have egg on my face and my tail between my legs, but I am concerned that he really is out of his depth....

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:56 pm

markeMark wrote:

Agree with you. Can't get my head around modern fans, I would never hope my team would lose, whatever the reason. It's never the players fault anymore either, it's Ole's fault for tinkering, it's Malky's fault for being so defensive, its Dave's fault for being so miserable, it's the ref's fault for not spotting the offside. It doesn't seem to cross anyone's mind that maybe the players have something to do with it as well.

I agree also!

Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:37 pm

My god people wanting us to lose

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Even thinking about writing such a post is crazy, you actually wrote it and clicked submit...
Stay behind the team and OGS, have a look at first 37 mins against Norwich again, the football we played was actually amazing. Better than any teams Ive seen so far this season :thumbright: Ole might be cut for it :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:So called fans wanting us to lose to see a man lose his job. Embarrassment of a fanbase

Do you really feel sorry for football managers getting sacked so they have a handsome compensation pay off? I don't.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:24 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Liles93 wrote:To be fair, 2 wins gets us right back in the mix, so hoping for anything but a win tomorrow just seems preemptive. What if it's a convincing win and Ole sorts his team out and we can deliver results week in, week out after that? I think it just needs more time is all, not to say you're wrong :)

Nothing would make me more happy than to have egg on my face and my tail between my legs, but I am concerned that he really is out of his depth....

Here's hoping it's an ostrich egg mate ;) :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Liles93 wrote:

:laughing6:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:47 pm

I never want to see Cardiff Lose and I never want to see our manager fail.
I said at the start I thought we would tear this league a new one, my hopes have been undelivered as yet.

PS Chuckles and Troo get a room :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Liles93 wrote:

Alas. No eggs, only pain.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Liles93 wrote:
Liles93 wrote:

Alas. No eggs, only pain.

Pain is the word.... That was a painful experience tonight..

He has to go.....