Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hudson forced out?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:22 pm

He just retweeted this..

@kjCCFC: Feel like Hudson has been forced out :/ absolute devastated! Good luck at Huddersfield Cap! Love you always @M_Hudson5

Also noticed in his tweet he said.. "Shame the way it ended."

Hmmmmm..

Re: Hudson forced out?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:26 pm

Hmmmmm

Or he means he scored an own goal in his last game. :roll:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Well we did just sign two centre-backs... it was inevitable that someone would be leaving.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm

As a manager you're the boss. Ole didn't/doesn't have to play Huds and thought he wasn't good enough to be in his plans. He's now brought in 3 CB's. 8m on two to be precise. I would start them over Hudson. Hudson is also very injury prone so to build a defence out of him would be a disaster.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 pm

RFMH wrote:Hmmmmm

Or he means he scored an own goal in his last game. :roll:

Would agree with that - sadly :(

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:As a manager you're the boss. Ole didn't/doesn't have to play Huds and thought he wasn't good enough to be in his plans. He's now brought in 3 CB's. 8m on two to be precise. I would start them over Hudson. Hudson is also very injury prone so to build a defence out of him would be a disaster.

Can I ask why you think Morrison signed for £3m? All reputable sources said the fee was undisclosed. Most rumours stated 'just over £1m. Where has the £3m come from?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:46 pm

Otto wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:As a manager you're the boss. Ole didn't/doesn't have to play Huds and thought he wasn't good enough to be in his plans. He's now brought in 3 CB's. 8m on two to be precise. I would start them over Hudson. Hudson is also very injury prone so to build a defence out of him would be a disaster.

Can I ask why you think Morrison signed for £3m? All reputable sources said the fee was undisclosed. Most rumours stated 'just over £1m. Where has the £3m come from?

transfer market website, but I don't know if it's fact or not. Reading websites said 3m but would be happy if it's 1m.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:24 am

What the f*ck have you got against Hudson? You haven't got a good word to say about him! He's a club legend, a great leader, captain and he is a proven quality CB at this level. Get your tongue out of Ole's ass ffs, its been going on for months, your honestly embarrasing :lol:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:32 am

RyanW_CCFC wrote:

What the f*ck have you got against Hudson? You haven't got a good word to say about him! He's a club legend, a great leader, captain and he is a proven quality CB at this level. Get your tongue out of Ole's ass ffs, its been going on for months, your honestly embarrasing :lol:

He's been decent for us but Club legend :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:46 am

RyanW_CCFC wrote:

I do show respect you moron. I'm saying everyone calls Ole a tinker man yet he does what any NORMAL manager does in a transfer window and assembles his own squad. No room for sentiment. Run along now

Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:52 am

PartyWithOle wrote:
RyanW_CCFC wrote:

I do show respect you moron. I'm saying everyone calls Ole a tinker man yet he does what any NORMAL manager does in a transfer window and assembles his own squad. No room for sentiment. Run along now

Whats him being a tinkerman got to do with him selling Hudson? Its not even a question as to whether he is a tinkerman or not, you dont get that reputation for no reason do you... And its got nothing to do with sentiment, it hadn't with Kev either, they are both quality players at this level and should not have been allowed to leave. I know you're supposed to get behind the manager but you take it a tad too far :lol:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:17 am

Jinks wrote:He's been decent for us but Club legend :lol: :lol:

Captained the club to the premier league for the first time, picking up the player of the year award whilst doing so?

Would put him in the frame for legendary status, definitely.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:18 am

RyanW_CCFC wrote:

He's got a cringey man crush on OGS.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:18 am

RyanW_CCFC wrote:

Oh please drop this black & white "with us or against us" insecure neanderthal bullcrap.

This is not a matter of "Hudson vs. Ole" to begin with, and him supporting Ole's decision has nothing to do with some imaginary hatred against Hudson you just pulled out of your ass.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:05 pm

RyanW_CCFC wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:
RyanW_CCFC wrote:

Whats him being a tinkerman got to do with him selling Hudson? Its not even a question as to whether he is a tinkerman or not, you dont get that reputation for no reason do you... And its got nothing to do with sentiment, it hadn't with Kev either, they are both quality players at this level and should not have been allowed to leave. I know you're supposed to get behind the manager but you take it a tad too far :lol:

:laughing5:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:32 pm

RyanW_CCFC wrote:

He hasn't said anything against hudson except the injuries which he is very prone to, in fact what he said is true bar the transfer fees maybe. We've moved on now and imo got better centre backs but we have lost a true leader

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:00 pm

Forced? how?

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:18 pm

Scruffy wrote:
RyanW_CCFC wrote:

He hasn't said anything against hudson except the injuries which he is very prone to, in fact what he said is true bar the transfer fees maybe. We've moved on now and imo got better centre backs but we have lost a true leader

Its not just on this thread, i saw him last week blaming hudson for the loss to Wolves, and numerous other times.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:19 pm

RyanW_CCFC wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
RyanW_CCFC wrote:

Its not just on this thread, i saw him last week blaming hudson for the loss to Wolves, and numerous other times.

Well he did score the own goal? :roll:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:59 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Jinks wrote:He's been decent for us but Club legend :lol: :lol:

Captained the club to the premier league for the first time, picking up the player of the year award whilst doing so?

Would put him in the frame for legendary status, definitely.

It's incredible how I can agree with you on some stuff. :lol: :thumbright:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Legend isn't word I'd use, been very good for us though.