Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKY SIGNS CORNELIOIS FOR £15 MILLION

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Including huge personal payment for himself.. is what we could be saying in a few months allegedly

Re: MALKY SIGNS CORNELIOIS FOR £15 MILLION

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:48 pm

Next Huddersfield manager IMO, why Hudson to them came out of nowhere, Malky signing.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:48 pm

RFMH wrote:Next Huddersfield manager IMO, why Hudson to them came out of nowhere, Malky signing.

Hudson was actually a Dave Jones signing.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
RFMH wrote:Next Huddersfield manager IMO, why Hudson to them came out of nowhere, Malky signing.

Dave Jones isn't the manager of Huddersfield, sorry if the inference passed you there. Malky 'signed' him FOR Huddesfield. Is the rumour. Glad I could clear that up for you :roll:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:29 pm

RFMH wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Dave Jones isn't the manager of Huddersfield, sorry if the inference passed you there. Malky 'signed' him FOR Huddesfield. Is the rumour. Glad I could clear that up for you :roll:

What a load of old cobblers! :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:58 pm

Just because it "came out of nowhere" doesn't mean there is some secret backstory to it.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Karl wrote:

Just because it "came out of nowhere" doesn't mean there is some secret backstory to it.

Nope it doesn't. It was. Just a guess on my part few Huddersfield fans on Twitter seemed to think Malky was going there, and he's instigated the deal. But if that was the case you'd imagine it'd be announced by now.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:53 pm

I can't see anyone taking malky for a while.