Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' MARK HUDSON SENDS A MESSAGE TO CITY FANS '

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 am

PartyWithOle wrote:None of these players stand up to it. Only do it when they depart the club.

yeah because tan would get rid of of them you idiot.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 am

Great leader,sevant and a warrior :ayatollah: Fab memories too,that goal and lets not forget Huds on the mic in the parade ''we coming for you :) :) :) LEGEND :bluescarf: '

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:13 am

Good luck Huds,wrong decision to let him go.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:18 am

Very sorry to see him leave. Great captain, and a top bloke. Good luck for the future, Mark. :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:21 am

PartyWithOle wrote:None of these players stand up to it. Only do it when they depart the club.

How naive you really are.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:02 am

Gutted to see Hudson leave

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:05 am

He is leaving to go to a team that play in Blue and White. He is going to a better place. Good luck Hudders will always remember THAT goal. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:16 am

Mark Really nice guy and that's not to easy to fined these days ,all the very best Mark

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 am

Not Huddersfield, the greyest place in the world, noooo.

Will miss Huds.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 am

Not sure if its been said, but a fan tweeted Hudson saying how he thinks hudson has been forced out and Hudson retweeted it.

anyway, Great captain, great leader. Always welcome in Cardiff forever :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:50 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRpo0F2XHQc

Top pro and a superb goal will be missed,all the very best.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

We were fortunate to have him when he was at his peak. Great servant to the club, not sure if he would have played a lot this season, so probably a good time for him to move on with the opportunity of regular first team football for this season at least.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:49 am

thanks and good luck :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:52 am

Great captain of Cardiff City - sorry to see him go. All the best for the rest of your career. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Best of luck Mark you did a great job for us thank you :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 pm

adamt958 wrote:Not sure if its been said, but a fan tweeted Hudson saying how he thinks hudson has been forced out and Hudson retweeted it.

anyway, Great captain, great leader. Always welcome in Cardiff forever :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

I had noticed that.. :shock:

Anyways, I'm gutted to see the bloke go. Has been such a great servant to our club!

:ayatollah:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:59 pm

To be fair to Hudson he has done exceptionally well for us, especially considering the stick he got from our fans in the first couple of seasons. Hudson and DJ were ridiculed for months and month, conference player at best was the phrase used to describe him very often. He bounced back though and turned out to be a very good signing and was brilliant in our promotion season.

It’s time for him to move on now, his injuries are catching up with him and we have a lot of options at CB and I don’t see a place for him any longer. I wish him well and if he can stay fit he will be a good signing for Huddersfield.

Also glad Ole respected him, if he wanted rid he could easily of stripped him of the captaincy and froze him out straight away like previous managers may have but instead he let him keep the captaincy for that time out of respect.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:29 pm

A player that grew on me after his first year. Lots of respect for him as a player and a leader. Thanks Mark and all the best.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Good luck, Mark! :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Good luck Mark :ayatollah: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRpo0F2XHQc

Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:01 pm

Good luck Mark and thanks for the last 5 years.

You and your leadership will be sourly missed on and off the field.

A true BLUEbird!

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:31 pm

good luck mark :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:52 pm

Hudson making more digs at City. Said he 'feels wanted at Huddersfield' hmmm

Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:52 pm

Top bloke. Top captain. Sorely missed.

Oooooh ohhh Hudson, i wanna knowwwww how you scored that goal!! :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Mark Hudson ✔ @M_Hudson5
Follow
Thank you to all the fans @CardiffCityFC and players. Proud to have been your captain the last 5 yrs. Shame the way it ended #BLUEbirds

Good luck mate you been a great player for us legend you wil be missed big time :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:01 pm

I don't see why any player has to come out and say they dislike the rebrand, it's not like they've spoke highly of it.

I prefer players not to get involved with that side of the things.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:16 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I don't see why any player has to come out and say they dislike the rebrand, it's not like they've spoke highly of it.

To show that they agree with the fans. That the club SHOULD be playing in blue. I'd expect the vast majority of the squad to think that.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:I don't see why any player has to come out and say they dislike the rebrand, it's not like they've spoke highly of it.

To show that they agree with the fans. That the club SHOULD be playing in blue. I'd expect the vast majority of the squad to think that.

I ain't saying they shouldn't think that, totally with you but to come out while playing for the club and saying the rebrand is rubbish blalala is what I wouldn't like to expect.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
I ain't saying they shouldn't think that, totally with you but to come out while playing for the club and saying the rebrand is rubbish blalala is what I wouldn't like to expect.

& he hasn't. The players who have done it, have done it once they have left.

I fully understand why they feel that they cannot come out and say things whilst employed by the club.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Does make them look a bit bitter tbh.