Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gabbidon miles better than Hudson and connolly even at 35 ?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Let's be honest they had there chance and they both proved they should't be anywhere near the premier league.
Gabbidon has played there for years and done a good job.

Even at 35 I would be confident he could be useful I'm gutted he's coming to the end of his career but I would love to see him play well

Re: Gabbidon miles better than Hudson and connolly even at 3

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:38 pm

How did either of them show they wasn't good enough? They both missed most of the season with injury.

Morrison is not good enough IMO, gives the ball away in silly areas. Could have cost us 3 goals in the last 2 games, which would have been punished in the Premier League

Re: Gabbidon miles better than Hudson and connolly even at 3

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:49 pm

KBK-13 wrote:How did either of them show they wasn't good enough? They both missed most of the season with injury.

Morrison is not good enough IMO, gives the ball away in silly areas. Could have cost us 3 goals in the last 2 games, which would have been punished in the Premier League

Connolly was awful when he played against west ham there was good reason he never got near the first team. Hudson maybe more unlucky with Caulker here but in my view I don't even feel comfortable with Hudson playing in the championship.

1.32 years old injury stricken never gonna recapture his peak ability and physical condition and even then sometimes hes bad.
2. The year we went up we were Marshall played outstanding, luck went for us we weren't the strongest defensively