Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

midfield...????

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Cant OLE see we need a leader in there.. an Alan Campbell...Paul Ramsey..Graham Kavanagh type player... to organise and gee up those around him

we have no natural leader in there and we plod along aimlessly

Re: midfield...????

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Maybe OGS needs give the same midfield a run of games? Most of his tinkering happens in midfield, its difficult for them to form an understanding.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Don't be silly we got peter whittingham mun, the be all and end all of midfielders at CCFC as many Cardiff fans will tell you, we couldn't possible drop him and leave him out of the team all season! Then again maybe we could and get someone in who has high energy, is dynamic, can drive forward with the ball be sharp on the ball, dribble, and create and make things happen?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:54 pm

LonCar wrote:Maybe OGS needs give the same midfield a run of games? Most of his tinkering happens in midfield, its difficult for them to form an understanding.

Or maybe he just needs to drop whitts cos he does f**k all

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Blue magic - Out of the 9 games we have played, losing one,

or 2 home wins, 2 away draws and an away loss in the league

How many points do you think we should have now ?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:25 pm

I don't see what your question has to do with my point that whitts is shit and offers f**k all to the team apart from dead balls but I'll answer anyway,
I'm reasonably happy with the start we've had and think our accumulation of points is decent apart from I think we should have had at least a point at wolves...

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:47 pm

got to agree with blue magic totally :bluescarf: :ole: