Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCST Ty Hafan shirts

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 am

Just got an email from the Trust, over £12,500 has been raised so far for Ty Hafan from the sale of the CCST Blue shirts, from the sale of over 2,500 shirts.

Been chasing this info for a while, but the Trust has been inundated with business for these shirts - and what fabulous news to have to wait for.

Well done to all concerned :notworthy:

:bluescarf:

Re: CCST Ty Hafan shirts

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Fair play top effort. :thumbright: Any news on shirts being made available in shops ?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:39 pm

2,500...that would have been a good crowd for City in the 90's lol

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:06 pm

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:Fair play top effort. :thumbright: Any news on shirts being made available in shops ?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

from what the Trust have said it is via Kukri - they have the shirts on view in the Trust office near Gate 5.

Alfie Sherwood seems to know more, but that is where I got mine.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm

That's great news, is there anyone I can contact outside of the company (maybe from the trust) who can chase up orders? I've emailed and phoned the lady in charge of the ccfc account and heard nothing back. Ordered mine June 21st and keep getting fobbed off, want to see how good quality is too order the kids some

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:19 pm

The quality is very good, as suggested elsewhere in the thread, Alfie Sherwood is the man to PM about the whereabouts.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Ok great stuff thanks :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:02 pm

Don't praise the trust vry often but on this occasion, I hve to say GREAT JOB :bluescarf:

Got a shirt for me and my boy.....we love them :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:07 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:Just got an email from the Trust, over £12,500 has been raised so far for Ty Hafan from the sale of the CCST Blue shirts, from the sale of over 2,500 shirts.

Been chasing this info for a while, but the Trust has been inundated with business for these shirts - and what fabulous news to have to wait for.

Well done to all concerned :notworthy:

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:31 am

:thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :thumbright:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:21 pm

Brilliant.I got a long sleeve one for the winter.If they are still on sale at Christmas my Grandchildren will be having one each.The official shirt sales will take a hit from this. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: