Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STEVE BORLEY a CITY FAN through and through

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 am

He has done more for the club than most, unyet you still get the idiots who snipe at him ffs they are clueless

Re: STEVE BORLEY a CITY FAN through and through

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 am

He's openly taunted and abused Cardiff fans in pissed up rants over the rebrand, I have no respect for him.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:17 am

ELY BOY wrote:He's openly taunted and abused Cardiff fans in pissed up rants over the rebrand, I have no respect for him.

He also put a lot on the line to keep Cardiff City going but so many forget about that

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:56 am

Lost a bit of time for him after his drunken rants and taunts at anyone who dare suggest that CCFC should be blue.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 am

ELY BOY wrote:He's openly taunted and abused Cardiff fans in pissed up rants over the rebrand, I have no respect for him.

Agreed, think he's a complete ball bag.

In my opinion he's just another yes man.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 am

cecilccfc wrote:

Goes to show how much you don't know about the bloke,

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:38 am

Why are you caping for him?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:51 pm

I actually like him, he's quite a funny guy and to be fair always says hello in passing!

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:10 pm

langley wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:

I don't really care to be fair pal, never met him granted but his drunken rants on twitter make him come across in an awful light.

Clearly a yes man, as for me any true City fan knows they belong in blue (even if they don't support it by protesting etc) But Steve puts people down on twitter, and seems to laugh off anyone who regards City's history in high regard.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:21 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:I actually like him, he's quite a funny guy and to be fair always says hello in passing!

Advantages of being a woman I suppose.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:I actually like him, he's quite a funny guy and to be fair always says hello in passing!

Advantages of being a woman I suppose.

His wife is also lovely, I have flown with the team several times and Steve has been there drinking with us rowdy lot and even joined us for dinner a few times, he is quite dry but really funny. People who haven't met him in person really shouldn't make any assumptions until you have as I can assure you he really is alright!

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:13 pm

cecilccfc wrote:
langley wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:

I don't really care to be fair pal, never met him granted but his drunken rants on twitter make him come across in an awful light.

Clearly a yes man, as for me any true City fan knows they belong in blue (even if they don't support it by protesting etc) But Steve puts people down on twitter, and seems to laugh off anyone who regards City's history in high regard.

Well you entitled to your opinion pal, but anyone who knows him knows he is a true city fan, can't blame the bloke for responding on twitter with some of the stuff that is posted on these boards. I am older than BOrley and although I would prefer we be in blue I am going along with it for now as know it's only going to be for a short while, our history is still there, If that makes me a sell out then so be it.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:24 pm

langley wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:
langley wrote:
cecilccfc wrote:

Well you entitled to your opinion pal, but anyone who knows him knows he is a true city fan, can't blame the bloke for responding on twitter with some of the stuff that is posted on these boards. I am older than BOrley and although I would prefer we be in blue I am going along with it for now as know it's only going to be for a short while, our history is still there, If that makes me a sell out then so be it.

Fair enough man, not me calling you a sell out to be fair, I just like you still pay to watch the team in Red.

Fair few people say he's a nice fella with City's best interest at heart, I just don't like his attitude and personally depresses me that people like himself are so high up in the club.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Taunting or just being cruelly honest.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Taunting or just being cruelly honest.

Misinformed idiots dando.
By the way are you still wearing your sisters clobber?

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Pac Man wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Taunting or just being cruelly honest.

Misinformed idiots dando.
By the way are you still wearing your sisters clobber?

If you are referring to a red hoody then no, upgraded to a grey Jack Jones. :lol: :D :ayatollah: