Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

World War Three

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:37 am

I dont think we have to worry about where we're going to finish this season, World War Three is just on the horizon.

The way things are going in the world, most football stadia will be reduced to rubble anyway, so it'll be all academic. :(

Re: World War Three

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:39 am

Ok then. I'd better see if I can get a refund on my Norwich ticket.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:51 am

Jumanji Jim wrote:I dont think we have to worry about where we're going to finish this season, World War Three is just on the horizon.

The way things are going in the world, most football stadia will be reduced to rubble anyway, so it'll be all academic. :(

I expect Malky will get the blame on here. :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Ok then. I'd better see if I can get a refund on my Norwich ticket.

I doubt it. Acts of war/God are not covered. There won't be any shops for you to spend your refunded money anyway. Or pubs. Buy a deck chair, sit in the garden, and watch the fireworks fly.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 am

Jumanji Jim wrote:I dont think we have to worry about where we're going to finish this season, World War Three is just on the horizon.

Stop being a drama queen. :lol: we always win them anyway. :old: :D

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:01 am

Maerdy boy wrote:

Stop being a drama queen. :lol: we always win them anyway. :old: :D

I will remember that I am a winner, when my hair is falling out, and when the radiation sickness eases a little.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 am

Wonder if tan will back the nation that dons red, in all serious though, there won't be a war with Russia, all that's happening is we keep saying more sanctions more sanctions, what you're doing is a act of war, more sanctions. The west are coming across to scared to stand up to the bully

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am

Tan started it with the rebrand

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:55 am

MalagaCF wrote:Tan started it with the rebrand

Should have got the UN involved at the beginning? :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:22 am

bluebird04 wrote:Wonder if tan will back the nation that dons red, in all serious though, there won't be a war with Russia, all that's happening is we keep saying more sanctions more sanctions, what you're doing is a act of war, more sanctions. The west are coming across to scared to stand up to the bully

In all seriousness, the world is closer to WW3 now than it was in the Cuba Missile Crisis. I remember once someone saying that if we could get through the decade of the 80's without nuclear war then it would never happen, but the doomsday clock is now at four minutes to midnight.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:12 am

Jumanji Jim wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:Wonder if tan will back the nation that dons red, in all serious though, there won't be a war with Russia, all that's happening is we keep saying more sanctions more sanctions, what you're doing is a act of war, more sanctions. The west are coming across to scared to stand up to the bully

In all seriousness, the world is closer to WW3 now than it was in the Cuba Missile Crisis. I remember once someone saying that if we could get through the decade of the 80's without nuclear war then it would never happen, but the doomsday clock is now at four minutes to midnight.

Sorry I meant to say five minutes to midnite

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 am

This is quite a positive post compared to most on this forum

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:43 am

Gavin wrote:This is quite a positive post compared to most on this forum

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:49 am

Gavin wrote:This is quite a positive post compared to most on this forum

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Will it be all ticket.......do season ticket holders get first dabs...........I have got a hull stub from a few years back.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

If we are back in blue it won't bother me.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:09 pm

If there is ever a nuclear war, the only things that will survive are cockroaches and Stoke fans.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Considering the topic discussed here, this thread is hilarious :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:48 pm

WW3 WHO GIVES A f**k, WERE CARDIFF CITY AND WERE GOING UP!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:If there is ever a nuclear war, the only things that will survive are cockroaches and Stoke fans.

Hahaha

Don't forget the jacks are immune to nuclear poisoning after the years of interbreeding and heroine abuse

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Jumanji Jim wrote:
Jumanji Jim wrote:

Sorry I meant to say five minutes to midnite

Your watching too much TV mate

Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:56 pm

nubbsy wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:If there is ever a nuclear war, the only things that will survive are cockroaches and Stoke fans.

Hahaha

Don't forget the jacks are immune to nuclear poisoning after the years of interbreeding and heroine abuse

I didn't include the jacks as they are classified as 'Undead'.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 pm

We are 2 and 0 in World Wars but this time we will be on side of Germany who are rubbish.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:40 pm

maccydee wrote:We are 2 and 0 in World Wars but this time we will be on side of Germany who are rubbish.

Not if it goes to penalties :thumbup:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:47 pm

Fair play this thread is class. Well done to the nut job that started it :thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:48 pm

SL69's arse looks like its been in WW3 as a result of being the Thai jail fuck-trumpet. Paaaarrrrrpppp.

Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 pm

There ain't gonna be a world war three to Carlos puts it in his update :laughing6:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 am

It wouldn't happen when scheduled anyway - Sky would want the date moved for filming purposes...

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:53 am

Cardiff Blues wrote:Fair play this thread is class. Well done to the nut job that started it :thumbup: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Nutjob? We'll see. It's all very well having a laugh, but this is serious stuff! Only takes one itchy trigger finger on that big red button, then we'll have 99 red balloons floating in the summer sky.