Cracking trip yesterday on Carlos tours

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby cardiff 74 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm

I was on jamie bus good bunch of lads .what worries me he's got us playing bingo know has done on our last few trips know what would the likes of millwalll and all our othe rivals think of us playing bingo :laughing6: :laughing6: mind you the prizes ar alright :laughing6:
cardiff 74

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cracking trip yesterday on Carlos tours

Postby ncfc1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:53 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I was on jamie bus good bunch of lads .what worries me he's got us playing bingo know has done on our last few trips know what would the likes of millwalll and all our othe rivals think of us playing bingo :laughing6: :laughing6: mind you the prizes ar alright :laughing6:

:oops:

:laughing6: :laughing6:
ncfc1

Postby Hoochie Coochie Blues » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:50 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:I was on jamie bus good bunch of lads .what worries me he's got us playing bingo know has done on our last few trips know what would the likes of millwalll and all our othe rivals think of us playing bingo :laughing6: :laughing6: mind you the prizes ar alright :laughing6:

I work in a detox for people with Drug and Alcohol Problems.....and a few years back I was assessing a bloke to go onto a rehab.
When I asked him how old he was when he first started taking Charlie he said 32, which in General is a late starter...

....I asked him how did you start, and he told me....I was on the Millwall Supporters away coach and I won the raffle.
First prize was a Gram of Coke and from that day I fell in love with Charlie.

It always makes me laugh when I think about geezer

:ayatollah: :laughing6:
Hoochie Coochie Blues

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:14 am

Fooking detox. There is one guy on Jamies bus that could do with a detox. He was on planet Pluto :o :lol: Mind you he ended ul having a minder in the end half the bus wanted to deck him. :bluescarf:
Nuclearblue

Postby cardiff 74 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Fooking detox. There is one guy on Jamies bus that could do with a detox. He was on planet Pluto :o :lol: Mind you he ended ul having a minder in the end half the bus wanted to deck him. :bluescarf:

Hope that want me :laughing6: :laughing6:
cardiff 74

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:22 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Fooking detox. There is one guy on Jamies bus that could do with a detox. He was on planet Pluto :o :lol: Mind you he ended ul having a minder in the end half the bus wanted to deck him. :bluescarf:

Did you have a Orange Stone island top on Chief ? :laughing6: :laughing6:
Nuclearblue

Postby cardiff 74 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
cardiff 74 wrote:

Did you have a Orange Stone island top on Chief ? :laughing6: :laughing6:

No mate but I know the guy you're talking about he was siting down the front
cardiff 74

Return to General Chat